I’m not able to create a ticket.

Kamyy13

Question

• Members

I’ve been away from xat for some time now, recently decided to come back so I tried logging in my account, when a friend tried sending me a day SYSTEM ERROR 26 came up, so I decided to create a ticket. It didn’t let me because it said I had to purchase xats so I tried doing that, when I went to buy them it said I wasn’t able to purchase them because my account was been held. Please help, I don’t know what else to do here. 

3 answers to this question

• Advanced Members

Hello Kamy,

If you are having trouble opening a ticket, make sure you have more than 5 words in subject. If the problem persists send a private message to a volunteer here in the forum and ask them to open the ticket for you under Help Topic "Account Block". Remember to include the following information:

• Your registered name and ID

• Email associated to the account.

• Mention if you still have access to the account's email.

• Reason for needing a ticket.

You can check the response times of the departments on: https://util.xat.com/wiki/index.php?title=Ticket_times

• Members

Hello,

System problem 26 is an indefinite hold on the account. Therefore, your ticket needs to be submitted under the Account Block help topic - you do not need to be a paid user to open a ticket in that department.

Edited by Tanner

• Volunteers

A ticket was opened for the user as he could not open one for unknown reasons.

For future references, follow the instructions given by Samuel.

The question or questions in this topic have been answered and an answer has been marked. This topic is now closed.

If you have any other questions, please open a new topic.