who is your favorite singer?

DUYGU

• 2 weeks later...
  • Volunteers

Michael Jackson was an incredible singer, even as a child. So many iconic songs, which are still popular over 30 years later. 

Billie Jean, Thriller, Smooth Criminal, Bad, Beat It, Earth Song, Dirty Diana, Man in the Mirror, The Way You Make Me Feel, Don't Stop 'Til You Get Enough, Black or White. And these are just the ones I remember the most.

And that's without mentioning his dancing. (a)

• Award 4
  • Like 2

• Members

My favourite singer would have to be the Queen of Rock himself, Freddie Mercury.
He was born Farrokh Bulsara on September 5, 1946, in Zanzibar, Tanzania. He studied piano in boarding school in India and befriended numerous musicians at London's Ealing College of Art. The music of Mercury's band, Queen, reached the top of U.S. and British charts. He died of AIDS-related bronchial pneumonia on November 24, 1991, at age 45. He was known for his flamboyant stage persona and four-octave vocal range. ( more on: wikipedia)

My father introduced me to his music.
I guess Queen's frontman is one of the greatest and most powerful performers of all time.
Just watch him at Wembley, more than 100,000 people in the crowd looking like a moving carpet just because Freddie's energy was so infectious.
He had such range too, from big roaring chorus to soft, almost feminine, melancholy verses.
The man could do it all.

Edited by Florecita
  • Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • Advanced Members

Together, and the esteemed designer, artist and businesswoman that is Rihanna unveil a creative project that champions a more progressive and inclusive future.

I grew up listening to Rihanna <33333 She is my favourite !! 

rihanna nails GIF

• Award 1
  • Cool 1
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

Michael Jackson, he was such a strong person with great ideas. His music, lyrics, videos and dancing, everything what he did was so talented. 

My favorite songs are "'They Don't Care About Us" and "You Rock My World" 

• Award 1

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...