Idea for new power (GLOWPAWN)

Bruu

• Advanced Members

My idea would be, as the stripe line glides up and down, the pawn's color would change from your current pawn's color to a another one (the same as how flashrank works).

• Bot Service Providers

I agree with this suggestion,

Not adding it as a "new power" but to the power "hats2" as promised

"NEW HATS MAY BE ADDED IN THE FUTURE"

zzz never happened

Edited by Laming
  • Award 1

• Advanced Members

I agree with Laming, i do not think that another power of pawns is necessary because we have hat (normal pawns) and hats (pawns a little special). So i think that if this pawns is considered for a possible future pawn, i would agree if will be added to power Hats (special pawns). But if this pawns is made as a new power i would be in total disagreement since it would not make any sense to "force" some users(I'm referring to everypower users) to buy that new power since they can be added perfectly to the power that ALREADY EXISTS (hats#).

In addition to that, similar pawns to these were accepted in the past by users, as Neon or Illusionfx pawn

kBe8w3Q.gifdfsJhYB.gif

• Award 2