Idea for new power (BADBOY)

Bruu

• Volunteers

I really like how you were able to give a good visual representation of your idea however I'm not sure if one power with the same hat would be something ideal to make a power out of. Perhaps this hat could be added to other powers such as costumes, or maybe you could come up with some more innovative hat/smileys that could go with this power. This sort of hat gives me that sort of skater boy vibes so perhaps you could add some different skateboard designs to your smileys and a variety of different hats.

Also, I'm not sure if the name "badboy" would be the best name to call this. Otherwise, great job! =)

• Award 1

• Volunteers

I like that hat but it would be better if the power itself (if made) had more hat options (more different hats)

48 minutes ago, Lemona said:

I'm not sure if the name "badboy" would be the best name to call this. Otherwise, great job! =)

This opens door to a "bad" power series ... Badgirl!

• Award 2
  • Cool 1

• Advanced Members
2 hours ago, Cupim said:

I like that hat but it would be better if the power itself (if made) had more hat options (more different hats)

This opens door to a "bad" power series ... Badgirl!

And eventually "superbad"

• Haha 1

• Advanced Members

Thanks for all opinion , 

I'll be reviewing the ideas and who knows in the future something better. Remembering that I am not a smilie creator, this is just a shame for the creators.