ArzCoyotes1999Fan

Question

11 answers to this question

• Advanced Members

This thread serves no purpose being open anymore. Please only open support topics for serious inquiries. 

No, there is absolutely no rule as to what gender avatar that someone has to use.

Anyone who is bothered by that sort of thing can use a macro that can adjust your settings so that you don’t see display avatars. 

• Advanced Members
13 minutes ago, ArzCoyotes1999Fan said:

Within every chatroom, Shouldn't a female use like a female picture, And a male be a male? I mean i get it I don't do that, But atleast I say what I am in my xatspace, And not lie about it.

People use whatever they wish to as long as they follow the TOS. Don't think there should be a rule for that. I'm not sure if people lie at all about their gender, there probably are rare cases of it.

• Advanced Members
8 minutes ago, ArzCoyotes1999Fan said:

It does, Everything that xat does requires some support, If y'all had a live chat option this wouldn't need to exist, But y'all don't and now y'all got problems.

We do have a Help chat if you need immediate assist: xat.com/Help

• Advanced Members
3 minutes ago, ArzCoyotes1999Fan said:

Have you seen it lately? It's lagging like crazy, No one's active to assist.

How is it lagging? If a simple flash application is lagging your computer, you should probably get an upgrade. Also, there are plently of people to assist you. If there's not, come at a different time when the chat is more popular.

Edited by Guppy