Only volunteer or Admin answer me

Mafia1

Question

• Advanced Members

Hello

See some People. They get the erorr55, just buy powers / xats / days, without knowing.

These errors are treated as we know in xat rules

But there is excessive oppression, for people who buy powers / xats / days. Without knowing it was stolen.

We are all in xat. For trade. Probably not all. But we are trying to get a society. Best.

There are people who have known them for more than 8 years in commerce. Just sitting in the trade. For profit.

When, under any circumstances, they are exposed to mistakes. They should be treated with appreciation.

55 errors, there are many of them  scam, Attempt scam, trade for xats/powers/days, trade for nothing

Each has its own way of dealing with it.

But when I buy powers for Xats or days and Get 55 Error, then Removed All Powers / Xats / Days. Without restoreing the rights.

Is this the required assistance? Users. Is this called safety without persecuting one.?

Noway. This is the injustice. The equivalent of persecution of people. So we will not get a clean trade...

All people will out form xat.  For help in ticket.  Is not good... 

If you see I buy powers or days or xats

You do the right thing you want. But before any powers were removed. Xats. days. You must think, in the restoration of human rights. He did not buy powers for free for you removed it. he same need my Xats he too pay Xats for it powers.

I see you can removed powers/days/xats

If I get it free... 

Not same I get for xats/days

There must be. Difference in dealing with people, depending on the type of problem. As your records show, about trade operations, profit, in everything. you should know. Achieving justice in assistance. It must be fair. If you can not retrieve Xats. Its own. The loss should be compensated. After removed all powers / Xats / Days

Please dont close the topic until I get an answer stating what I say.

7 answers to this question

• Advanced Members
22 minutes ago, Crow said:

If you don't receive an answer here, you may wish to email the info@xat.com inbox. Admins are the ones who set the processes, after all. 

Hey

I don't need use the info@xat.com.

I know all see my post and ignored me. 

I'm not need help to me. 

I need help to pepole. No more...! 

@Admin

Maybe not see my post.. 

I wait to one answer to me..  I can wait (ok)

• Volunteers
3 hours ago, Mohammed said:

What you mean? 

Are you experiencing yourself this 'unfairness'? If so, please tell us on what account/ID you are experiencing it. This is what Andre asked.

If you did not experience it yourself but have heard other users complaining about it, I would suggest you to tell them to send us a private message with their ID/account.

Sorry if it is not a satisfying answer, but there isn't much we can do. These decisions are taken on a case by case basis.

• Advanced Members
7 hours ago, Sydno said:

Are you experiencing yourself this 'unfairness'? If so, please tell us on what account/ID you are experiencing it. This is what Andre asked.

If you did not experience it yourself but have heard other users complaining about it, I would suggest you to tell them to send us a private message with their ID/account.

Sorry if it is not a satisfying answer, but there isn't much we can do. These decisions are taken on a case by case basis.

Thanks for the interesting, I don't suffer from that problem, I have not only heard, I always do to help others, in the ticket,

There are so many people, suffering from that problem, it's not new here, come on long ago, removed power/xats/days and he can't get to Xats. The unfairness..!

I may be talking about things that I do not have the right to talk about, but as we are used to, talking about our problems, in order to have a better society,

If you think I'm lie, or this problem not in ticket.  You can say so, 

I see much people out form xat, because of that injustice, and others still suffer, what problem if you buy, powers / xats / days and I do not know, why removed to me. you can removed and back my Xats. This is justice.

We need justice in everything, no one has to pay for the mistakes of others

Edited by Mohammed

• Administrators

xats are removed if they've been stolen. That's done with the purpose of compensating the victim.

xat doesn't support off-site transactions between users. If the price of xats is too good to be true, then it probably is. Buy directly from xat to avoid complications.

As this isn't a legitimate support related topic, I'm closing it.