I only know my username

Mrkutsal

Question

• Members

I lost mail and password I only know my username I did not get any positive answer I am bored and I remember logging into my account 6 years ago
I have powers in my account and paid by credit card . there is no desperation ?

2 answers to this question

• Advanced Members

Hello @Mrkutsal,

Do you have a ticket open already about this issue? If so, please patiently wait for a response on your ticket as you'll eventually get a response. In the meantime, please check your email daily for any ticket notifications.

If you do not have a ticket open yet. You would need a ticket in Lost Access help topic if you have forgotten/lost access to your email. To do this, please make a temporary account that you can login and that you have access with the email.

To open a ticket:

• Login on an account that you have access with the email
  • Go to https://util.xat.com/support/open.php to open a ticket
  • Select ''Lost Access'' as your Help Topic
  • Make sure that your subject in ticket is five words or more
  • In the ticket message, please address the issue you are having on your account and don't forget to mention the username you have lost access with
  • And finally, click the ''Open Ticket'' button below to send your ticket and wait for a response.

If you have any other questions regarding this issue, please let us know and we would be happy to assist you.

Good luck!