cyclehat

Hydra

• Members

hello guys, I've thought of an awesome power that many would enjoy

having just 1 hat on your pawn all of the time gets boring. why not allow us to cycle between hats?

this power would allow you to use macros which would make you choose the minutes you want it to cycle for, and the hats you want it to cycle between.

resembles a little bit like flashrank if you think about it.

for example, $cyclehat=1minute $cyclehat=2minutes $cyclehat=3minutes (this is to prevent the chat from lagging and users spamming the power)

and then $cyclehat=hat#a $cyclehat=hat#b $cyclehat=hat#e

yes most hats are limited, but many new hats are being created and when xat celebrates their birthday again by releasing old limited pawns I think this power would be great for that occasion. this would be a great opportunity for users to show their creativity with hats.

Edited by Hydra
  • Award 1
  • Cool 1

• Advanced Members

This suggestion is good, but I think aesthetics in the internet generally changed too much to have this implemented. As a designer, I would much rather keep things plain and simple, rather than seeing flashing colors and constantly switching elements. If this was suggested a couple of years ago, I would be all for it.

• Advanced Members

I think the idea is nice, something new for hat related features. There's many new permanent hats that has been made permanent so having to be able to use between 1-3 hats in cycled motion without combining the existing available hats would actually be nice. I would love this, to be able to use my most favorite hats at the same time, without manually changing them like every hour.

I think the hat could be taken 2 from the permanent hats and one from new power being released each week. I think 1-3 minutes is okay between each cycle of hat pawns and this power should require a Flashrank power to function.

Like for example you want to use the baseball cap, crown and ktree1 hat. The following command would be $cyclehat1=hatcode#optionalcolorcode#the duration of time you want to cycle it to

Ex: $cyclehat=hat#t#000001#2#hat#C#fffccc#3#hat#hd#000001#1

My command example above might be a little messy (sry)

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
8 minutes ago, DonQuijote said:

I'm not sure about this  (meh) 

m4RdNXK.gif

That's why a duration of minute/s between each cycles of hats is needed. I'm sure 1-3 minutes between cycles of each hat is long enough from changing to a different hat for a pawn to avoid from being disruptive.  I think the duration of minutes could be raised to a maximum of 5-10 minutes between each cycle.:d

• Advanced Members
3 minutes ago, Hydra said:

im sorry but I do not understand your post, could you please elaborate?

Why not create a power that changes hats all the time and creates another power that changes colors all the time?
Could you understand?

• Members
8 hours ago, SLOom said:

Kinda but with the effect that cycle and supercycle does. 

In my opinion I think we have enough color powers. Being able to cycle between hats on your pawn would be more fun.

Edited by Hydra