Lost my account or it was deactivated by xat

Slava

Question

• Members

Hello,

i have lost my account or it was deactivated by xat. I wasn't online for a very long time (approx. 2-3 years).

But i have some purchase email's as proof. My account SlavaSlavaSlava (220540533).

Is there any way to unlock it?

THX

Slava

6 answers to this question

• Moderators

If you didn't save the QR code or the time-base code, you'll need a ticket under "Lost Auth". Creating a ticket while logged out is disabled so, you'll have to send a private message to a volunteer on the forums including the following information:

• Username and ID;
  • Reason for needing a ticket; (In this case "Lost Auth")
  • E-mail associated with the account that you have the problem;
  • Also mention if you still have access to this email.

Or you can contact them directly via chat, they usually can be found on Help or xat_test.
You can check the response times of the departments here.

Good luck!

• Moderators

Good morning,

If you just don't remember the password, go to xat.com/lostpass and recover your password. If that's not the problem, can you tell us what's happening with it, like when you attempt to login?

• Advanced Members

Hello my friend.

If you have the email from your account and you have her data, you can not log in or forgot your password? Click here xat.com/lostpass and change your password!