SethTI

Power: Cryptids

LOVE IT! Haha, I’m really curious to see what the chupacabra one would look like. The Yeti could be another one. Maybe have it throw snowballs :$ 

• Thanks 1

This sounds cool, we could also add Kappa (folklore - a mythical creature in Japan) into the collection! I would want to see a hug animation where bigfoot appears from left to right on the chat while running and stomping on a user's pawn, then a mist appears and disappears followed by a hug message. This animation can be also used as a ban/kick animation. (goo)

Edited by 6
  • Award 3

A Cool basic power but could add more effects in the last 4 powers. For example the mermaid swimming over the water.

• Award 1

I've drawn (with ms paint, probably ugly) two smilies for this power: Mermaid and Merman! What do you think?

gXO69QN.png

• Meh 1

omg this is soo unique !!! hahahahah I love love it . 

I wanna see how the chupacabra would look like ! hahaha .. it should have a goat :$

• Award 2