Bosnian language re-translate.

BLUEMAN2008

• Advanced Members

Hello,

can I please re-translate Bosnian language for chat boxes. I mean it's not good translated (looks like someone translated it in hurry)... 

There are capital letters where they shouldn't be, untranslated words and some words that could be replaced with better:

e.g current: Log out = Izađi (Izađi means Exit literally)

better: Log out = Odjava (It means to Log out).

Bosnian is my native language and I'm studying it, so it bothers me to see that (Grammar Nazi). Please let me re-translate it correctly.

• Advanced Members

I would like really to translate it in global. There is many Bosnian chat groups, and translation is very bad... So many of Bosnian groups are using Croatian or Serbian language for chat box because it's better translated. I'm using English variant on my Bosnian website and chat group because our translation s****...

• Volunteers

This is a bit more complicated. There is a way to translate xat client through the wiki but you need to be an editor and if I'm right that might not be working the same way for every langage.

If the Bosnian translation is not right it could also mean other translations aren't working fine, so thank you for your suggestion.

However I cannot guarantee it'll be done.

• Advanced Members
7 hours ago, Sydno said:

This is a bit more complicated. There is a way to translate xat client through the wiki but you need to be an editor and if I'm right that might not be working the same way for every langage.

If the Bosnian translation is not right it could also mean other translations aren't working fine, so thank you for your suggestion.

However I cannot guarantee it'll be done.

I will translate 100% correctly without mistakes. Just PM me if needed. I have a lot a time to waste in my life 8-)

Someone translated in hurry for our language or using Google translate, so it's not good.