What’s Your Social Media?

Angel

• Members

Hey everyone,

I know most of you probably haven’t heard from me in awhile unless you follow me on both Snapchat or Instagram but I’d like to start up my first and last thread to give people the opportunity to share amongst the community your social media profiles and usernames, so people can grasp a better understanding on your life outside of xat and how you prefer to live it on the daily.

That being said, I apologise if there’s already a thread relative to sharing social media profiles with one another but I haven’t seen one so I think the forum is due for a new thread either way.

i mainly decided to make this thread because I don’t want to cut contact with everybody entirely on here. I believe a lot of you can immensely make better connections with one another if you all contribute to posting either your Snapchat, Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr, Kik, Skype, YouTube, Discord usernames etc.

In saying that, I’d much appreciate it if you guys wanted to add and follow me on Snapchat @ iangelleigh and Instagram @ iangeleigh - they’re my main forms of social media I use everyday, to give you the opportunity of getting to know me and my new lifestyle a little bit better.

I’m also happy to add and follow some of you as well. So what are you waiting for..?!

Get posting!!!

• Award 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...