KILIC

Short names and Groups

Question

Hi Dear People,

I want to buy short name KILIC. However, i could not buy this name.Bcz, name already taken. I took Name taken (2) problems. I looked this name kilic from fex bot and arc bot. Then i looked kilic name could not enter xat a long time.  I want from volunteers, put this KiLiC name to xat.com/name site.

6 answers to this question

The user had opened a ticket before opening a thread here.

And the name was released before a few helpers checked and answered.

@KILIC, check your ticket for more information.

Hello @KILIC,

44 minutes ago, KILIC said:

Hi Dear People,

I want to buy short name KILIC. However, i could not buy this name.Bcz, name already taken. I took Name taken (2) problems. I looked this name kilic from fex bot and arc bot. Then i looked kilic name could not enter xat a long time.  I want from volunteers, put this KiLiC name to xat.com/name site.

Are you sure that ''KiLiC'' shortname is the one you would like to buy? If so, the shortname is actually available in the shortname store.

You should be able to buy it now. The shortname ''KiLiC'' costs 15,714 xats in store.

In the future, if you would like to buy another shortname that is at least inactive for a year and is not available in the store. You would need to open a ticket under the ''Short Names and Groups'' help topic and request for the shortname to be released back in store. Make sure that the subject in ticket is 5 or more words .

Note that you must be a paid user in order to do this.

Good luck! 

Hey, you must send a ticket under Short names and Groups department requesting the price of this shortname. For this you must be a pay user.

You must be a paid user in order to request a shortname release. To do so, you can buy xats here.

Send a ticket in "Short names and Groups" put 5 words in subject and under the "Message" option put what you want.
Remember that you need to be a paid user!
You can make a purchase> here <
Even the smallest cash option will make you become a paid user.

The question or questions in this topic have been answered and an answer has been marked. This topic is now closed.

If you have any other questions, please open a new topic.