Submenu to forum

Mister

• Volunteers

Arguably, we don't need a division for power vs. non-power suggestions because the "good ideas", as you've phrased it, have already been listed and categorised on the Forums Suggestions list anyway. 

If we were to divide the Suggestions subforum, I feel a more useful division would be for suggestions that have already been implemented (credit to LaFleur for this idea). These topics are harder to spot and arguably no longer serve much of a purpose as they usually get locked. 

An interesting topic for discussion, though. 

• Award 5

• Bot Service Providers

The intention is to give more space to the designers and also to the users who post their power suggestions!

Especially to those who have the gift of drawing. Most of the time they are forgotten!

Not to mention that could encourage new users, because they would have have an exclusive space to give his suggestion of powers!

• Meh 1

• Advanced Members
45 minutes ago, MisteR said:

The intention is to give more space to the designers and also to the users who post their power suggestions!

Especially to those who have the gift of drawing. Most of the time they are forgotten!

Not to mention that could encourage new users, because they would have have an exclusive space to give his suggestion of powers!

There's always a space and has a large space for the user's suggestions on this section. 

46 minutes ago, MisteR said:

I think you are concerned with a user who suggest powers using drawing. In short, you would want the user to have it's own section exclusively for his drawing power suggestions or to those who creates their own power smiley suggestions that are not just taken from Google as an examples. I think LaFleur's thread list of power suggestions is actually pretty neat and categorized and serves a purpose already as to why power suggestions that receives positive feedbacks should be considered and not be forgotten. :p

• Wiki Editors

I agree with Crow. If we were to divide this forum into subforums, the only idea that is actually justified would be to make use of "Implemented" or "Arquive" subforum. Other than that, this would only lead to confusion and increase the work for Moderators to ensure that each topic is in the appropriate subforum and move when necessary.

I'm also not sure how this would create more space or encourage users to submit suggestions.

• Award 1