4 Simple Ideas that xat can do right now!

SethTI

• Advanced Members

Hey! I thought I'd make a list of 4 things xat could do right now that seem quite simple to change:

-Rename "blueman" power to "bluepawn"

-Change the "hehe" and "eyes" emotes to look new (Also, maybe "chest" too)

-Make the following images transparent (no black background, would look better on chats with CSS): https://xat.com/images/b_news.gif | https://xat.com/images/b_store.gif | https://xat.com/images/b_trade.gif

-Update the emote list, either remove the power emotes from it (outdated) (or add the rest but it'd be super laggy) and/or add missing emotes like (uhuh), (censor), etc.

Maybe put at least one of these into consideration, or maybe even all- That would be great! They seem simple enough.

Thank you!

• Award 1
  • No 2

• Advanced Members

1) Blueman is a classic I don't believe the name should be changed

2) Reasonable but eyes & chest are sort of iconic so I wouldn't want them to change that much

3) Agreed about that part so you wouldn't need roundabout ways to make things look different

4) probably never going to be done (plus what adam said) and they're more focused on html5 than unused flash apps so if it was updated, it wouldn't be for flash

• Award 2

• Advanced Members
Just now, oj said:

1) Blueman is a classic I don't believe the name should be changed

2) Reasonable but eyes & chest are sort of iconic so I wouldn't want them to change that much

3) Agreed about that part so you wouldn't need roundabout ways to make things look different

4) probably never going to be done (plus what adam said) and they're more focused on html5 than unused flash apps so if it was updated, it wouldn't be for flash

They did change the emote list around a year ago- Even added more smilies, so I believe they could do it!

• Volunteers
2 minutes ago, SethTI said:

They did change the emote list around a year ago- Even added more smilies, so I believe they could do it!

They updated it because someone requested it directly to them but for a change of 3+ smilies, it's kinda useless and a waste of time for them.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
Just now, SlOom said:

They updated it because someone requested it directly to them but for a change of 3+ smilies, it's kinda useless and a waste of time for them.

That's why I included the power list being removed to that idea, that part is way outdated.

• Meh 1

• Volunteers
2 minutes ago, SethTI said:

That's why I included the power list being removed to that idea, that part is way outdated.

I doubt they will ever touch it since we will have a better smilies list for HTML5.

And I don't think a lot of people are using this smilies application so another reason to not update it.

• Award 1