Where would you like to go for summer vacation this year?

• Advanced Members

Kind of want to go to Scotland and Australia as well as Germany - Maybe even Japan although I heard they dislike tourists there.....

1 hour ago, Luca said:

I still have to visit London 

London has pretty good scenery! It also has good restaurants - if you find the right one ... 

19 hours ago, Crow said:

Would like to visit Spain, maybe chill out on the beach and buy some counterfeit pokemon games from the supermarket. 8-)

Spain has pretty good hot chocolate - 

3 minutes ago, Sevda said:

I would like to go to Korea, cuz  i love korean people.

Only place I've ever been in Korea is at the airport at Seoul or whatever it is.... Interesting place though..... 

• Advanced Members

1 hour ago, Sevda said:

I would like to go to Korea, cuz  i love korean people.

Seoul, Korea is one of the best place to visit too and if i get a chance i'll go only to see all the kpop stars (xd)

1 hour ago, CLassified3 said:

Maybe even Japan although I heard they dislike tourists there.....

wtf nooo Japan is one of the most visited countries in Asia for people who goes on vacations although it's expensive to go there like Seoul too. The best time to there is around start of Spring there with their famous cherry blossoms and sushis!

@Sydno Rome, Italy was awesome, even though it was really too hot to go around the city and see a lot of old ruins it was cool. I can't remember how many liters of water i drank while we were walking. I missed to see the Vatican Garden but it was off limit now and is not open to public anymore. You should go there sometimes.

• Award 2

• Advanced Members
2 hours ago, Sydno said:

There are many nice cities in Belgium and Switzerland. France is good though :$

@Sydno See I've already been to Paris and while I know there are a lot of other places I could explore in France (my brother went to Nice for a little while and said it was lovely) I'd like to be able to experience a new country. It's good though don't worry :$ 

• Advanced Members

If I could go anywhere I'd like to go to Tokyo or LA or South Korea or Hong Kong.

Tokyo for the cute stuff and the culture and also the Tokyo Disneyland (I REALLY WANT TO GO TO EVERY DISNEYLAND, BUT I'VE ONLY BEEN TO PARIS AND FLORIDA WHICH IS 2/5 SO IM NEARLY THERE) 

LA for the hot weather and HOLLYWOOD and DISNEYLAND. Also I really want to go to Coachella, the whole atmosphere always looks so nice and I love Festivals, especially since the 1975 are gonna be there ;) 

South Korea because I'm a big kpop fan and that's kinda where they're all at (unless they're on a world tour or something).

Lastly Hong Kong because my friend comes from there and he always shows me pictures of how it looks and I always get jealous and also THE LAST DISNEYLAND IS IN HONG KONG. 

But this year I'm actually going to Scotland so yay.

• Advanced Members
5 hours ago, Artorias said:

Going to America first, then Japan

WHere in america? 

4 hours ago, 6 said:

Seoul, Korea is one of the best place to visit too and if i get a chance i'll go only to see all the kpop stars (xd)

wtf nooo Japan is one of the most visited countries in Asia for people who goes on vacations although it's expensive to go there like Seoul too. The best time to there is around start of Spring there with their famous cherry blossoms and sushis!

@Sydno Rome, Italy was awesome, even though it was really too hot to go around the city and see a lot of old ruins it was cool. I can't remember how many liters of water i drank while we were walking. I missed to see the Vatican Garden but it was off limit now and is not open to public anymore. You should go there sometimes.

Ah Alright; Possibly then. I would also want to visit south Africa 

• Advanced Members
On 4/18/2016 at 8:04 PM, 6 said:

That's nice u could get a vacation this year. I'll go on one vacation this May too. When u go there don't forget to bring us taco and burritos ok xD

Why does everyone taco bout the food there? :(

• 2 years later...