Where would you like to go for summer vacation this year?

• Advanced Members

So uhm it's almost summer already for those people who have cold weather xD. I'm thinking to go on vandrer, and riding a boat and go on camping this year with my fams vacation.

I'm thinking to go on a place where there is a good and cool beaches to relax. 8-)

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
1 minute ago, TinkerDoodle said:

I'd love to go to Saudi Arabia or Dubai, but the way their hostility towards gays are set up, I won't be going there anytime soon. 

It's nice dubai (YUM) there are beautiful women

• Advanced Members
19 minutes ago, TinkerDoodle said:

I'd love to go to Saudi Arabia or Dubai, but the way their hostility towards gays is set up, I won't be going there anytime soon. 

The only thing maybe that i would like to go there is to get on their 7 star fancy hotel and ride a camel in the sahara desert. xD  but other things i'm scared to go there.

14 minutes ago, choco said:

I wanna go to Japan but i'll most likely end up somewhere in Europe...... :'(

Me too. maybe in 3 years i might get a chance to go there ahhaaha i wish but my fams have a plan to go to US ns Canada next year. wooo i'm excited!

2 minutes ago, Crow said:

Would like to visit Spain, maybe chill out on the beach and buy some counterfeit pokemon games from the supermarket. 8-)

Haha why not. Spain is one the places i want to go on summer vacation. Actually a lot of danish goes there to have vacation.  

• Advanced Members

@6 I'm not a fan of the heat because sweating all the time isn't particularly attractive and I get grumpy when I'm too hot. I also don't like having to wear short clothes because I'll blind everyone with my pasty skin or risk spontaneously combusting, and I'm terrified of bees and wasps.

That's it in a nutshell. My favourite season is winter because I love the cold. 

• Award 2

• Advanced Members

@6 Hmm, I do know the appeal but I don't go to the beach that often (haven't been in years, in fact) and haven't been on a holiday in about 10 years. That's probably why I don't really like summer that much because I've never experienced the whole 'relaxing on a beach' thing. I'm sure it'd be nice for a little bit but I wouldn't be able to cope for more than a few days in the heat. 

• Advanced Members

@Paya That's probably why but i think you have to try see outside. Summer and Spring is my favorite season of the year.

How come you haven't had any holidays in past 10 years? Not even went to out of town?

Where are you from btw?

• Advanced Members
5 minutes ago, Paya said:

@6 Haven't been able to afford them, but I would like go try and go somewhere soon. 

If you get a chance to go on vacation which places are you going first?

5 minutes ago, Harrison said:

If life was perfect I would be going to London or Australia, but since we went out of the country last year we'll be going somewhere domestic instead. 

I'd say Australia first if u get a chance to go on a summer vacation (y) and i really love to go there too then go to London during winter i guess xD

• Advanced Members
10 minutes ago, 6 said:

If you get a chance to go on vacation which places are you going first?

I'd probably like to go to a French speaking country, doesn't necessarily have to be France but it'd be good to go somewhere where I can have a break but also be able to practise my French. Perhaps Belgium or Switzerland? 

• Advanced Members
1 minute ago, Paya said:

I'd probably like to go to a French speaking country, doesn't necessarily have to be France but it'd be good to go somewhere where I can have a break but also be able to practise my French. Perhaps Belgium or Switzerland? 

Oh i see that's nice. I'd say Canada or Switzerland? (y) 

• Advanced Members

My family usually travels to Florida and visits the beach during my siblings' summer vacation. However my dad is planning on going to visit his family in Mexico this May as well and I might accompany him.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

@Elie I'm listing that place and probs go there and mount fuji! xD i have a cat pet and i wanted more but my fams would not want more so i'm getting a rabbit this year instead. Have i seen your pet cat yet? 

@Mark That's nice u could get a vacation this year. I'll go on one vacation this May too. When u go there don't forget to bring us taco and burritos ok xD

• Volunteers
16 hours ago, Paya said:

There are many nice cities in Belgium and Switzerland. France is good though :$

I would like to go to Italy :( I've never seen Roma, I'm sure there still is some people speaking Latin somewhere there!