506 PCPLUS

Stif

• Advanced Members

Why do we need a power for this?? Why couldn't it just be an addition to the original power?? Why is it necessary to throw every little function to the market as a power that only a handful of people are going to buy primarily for the use of maximum a 20-40 xat profit??

• Award 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Meh 1

• Bot Service Providers
1 hour ago, JoshuaRivenbark said:

Normally, I don't opinionate on these kind of forum topics, but I will on this one. With all due respect, whoever suggested this didn't think this one through. This power completely defeats the purpose of having the NOPC power. What's next? The PMPLUS power? I wouldn't be surprised if that was a power. It seems like every time a non-smiley power is released, it's either incomplete, pointless or requires very little coding. I disapprove of this power.

Nopc/nopm do not really work against raids, this may work I WISH.

• Bot Service Providers
11 minutes ago, CarlosDesigns said:

What does this have to do with PCPLUS?

Since I have never seen raid users logged in, I'm sure it's fine.

It may help prevent them.

(AT LEAST THEY WONT BOTHER YOU IN PC OR PM AS TOON OR UN-REG)

Edited by Laming

• Bot Service Providers
1 minute ago, CarlosDesigns said:

You're talking about when people want only registered people to PC them??

3 hours ago, SlOom said:

$pcplus=fred (fred can be replaced with something else) -> allows subscribers + registered users to pc you but in the future, it should just allow registered users to pc you.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

If I turn on power nopc I do not want to be bothered by any other user, registered or not, only my friends could do that. What is the purpose of using pcplus in this case? 

• Advanced Members
5 hours ago, MagicDesing said:

what is the point of having the pcplus activated, if the power has the function of deactivating the nopc? Could you explain me?

The point is that pcplus basically allows registered and subscribers used to pc you by default, whereas toons (=unregistered users) are still affected by nopc and cannot pc you.

4 hours ago, BRABO said:

If I turn on power nopc I do not want to be bothered by any other user, registered or not, only my friends could do that. What is the purpose of using pcplus in this case? 

If you wouldn't want to use the power, you can make use of the $pcplus=off macro, which disables the function - it then uses NOPC like you're used to it.

• Award 2

• Advanced Members

Can anyone explain the real need or function for this power?  if I  want pc'd, i would just turn off nopc. 

So basically this is so non registered users can not contact you...but everyone else can.  If I wanted to allow someone contact..I could

just add them to my friends list.  Toons included.

• Award 2

• Advanced Members

I was thinking PCPLUS would allowed 3rd person to add to private chat of 2 users . 

But its is completely out of the way .

I really not understand why will someone keep nopc then . random users can iritate now even if i have nopc. :$

• Advanced Members
47 minutes ago, Christina said:

Can anyone explain the real need or function for this power? 

It’s not exactly rocket science, people buy NoPC so that they’re not bothered by random users private chatting them, however is someone is registered or subscribed there’s a higher chance that they have a legitimate reason to be private chatting you.

Let’s say you’re main on a chat and you don’t want toons PCing you with random stuff, but registered users may actually have an issue to raise or something legitimate. 

Edited by Daniel
  • Award 1