Buy shortname that is not in Store

jose1

Question

• Advanced Members
as I recover my short name JoseRoa < That I come back again put in store and to delete it ..

I need to return a favor buy it ..
I'm not user Payment - Volunteers do not respond Private Message by

12 answers to this question

• Advanced Members

You bought xats? Where did you bought xats, from xat.com/buy page? 

Buying xats from a person or from a reseller does not consider you as a paid user.

To be consider as a paid user you have to buy xats from xat.com/buy page

If you are requesting in ticket that requires you to be a paid user then you have to do as suggested to you. Unfortunately there is nothing to be done more, sorry.

And please stop creating threads with the same issue. If you have already private message a volunteer here on forum you must wait patiently for their response.

Goodluck and best regards.

• Volunteers

By a paid user, it means you've bought xats from here . Buying xats elsewhere does not mean you are a paid user (this even includes from resellers). 

As Stah has said, the only way you can try to get this shortname unlocked is by opening a ticket and becoming a paid user. Otherwise, there is not much we can do. 

If you have bought xats from XATS buy page, then you should be able to open a ticket. I do not believe PagoUN is a payment method supported by xat. Unfortunately, you must use the services supported by xat to make a payment through the buy page. Although PagoUN is an online payment service, you must go through the xats buy page to be considered a paid user. 

• Volunteers
1 minute ago, jose1 said:

and I can continue to show all my receipt ..

Eh never been able to buy xats in estore because the method that there are difficult in Venezuela ..

PagoUN is a payment service, yes. However, as I said, it is not a payment method supported by xat. Unfortunately, you must use the services supported by xat to do a payment to be considered a paid user. You could always suggest more payment methods be available in Venezuela. But for right now, you would have to use one of the payment methods provided to consider yourself a paid user. :( 

• Advanced Members
I do not buy from Venezuela put more Easy Ways to buy ..

in Venezuela it is not easy to get dollars
and when you get are too expensive ..
in the currency of Venezuela ..

• Volunteers
10 minutes ago, jose1 said:

I do not buy from Venezuela put more Easy Ways to buy ..

in Venezuela it is not easy to get dollars
and when you get are too expensive ..
in the currency of Venezuela ..

3 minutes ago, jose1 said:

I just want my shortname ..
I'm not asking for anything special : S

I understand there is a currency crisis in Venezuela. However, this has gone somewhat off topic.

The solution to the reason why you opened this thread is:  You need to be a paid user to get a shortname put back on sale. To become a paid user, you need to buy at least $5 from the xat store. - @Stah

We cannot do much if you cannot afford or if the payment methods provided you don't wish/want to use. YOU MUST BE A PAID USER to get this done. 

*and close*