Hall of Fame!

Sifu

• Advanced Members

I would like to see a Hall of Fame contributed to xat on the forums. So for example, users with the most powers on xat will show up on it, users with the most lowest IDs, and the oldest users on xat. This includes featuring the most active forum member, or staff, most contributed user on xat, and it would be listed in categories for each, like 1: first to sign up on forums, etc. I'm not really sure how to explain this, but I hope you can understand what I am trying to.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

Something like that, but I would also like to see a special identification to let users be known they are on the Hall of Fame. So for example, when you go to their xatspace, it can say Hall of Fame on the top of the menu, where the xat logo is, linking to the Hall of Fame page with their name on it.

• Advanced Members

How would global statstics be organized though? I mean like showing who has the lowest ID, most doubles, stuff like that? But yeah. I hope xat can do this suggestion!

• Advanced Members
1 minute ago, Sifu said:

How would global statstics be organized though? I mean like showing who has the lowest ID, most doubles, stuff like that? But yeah. I hope xat can do this suggestion!

I mean xat could have a dedicated page which displays some interesting statistics, such as total xats in circulation, total everypowers, total golds (only totals for epic powers), people chatting right now, people banned and more.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
6 minutes ago, Stah said:

Sometimes users do not want this type of information shared. I'm sure some sort of global xat statistics could be cool though, such as total xats in circulation and other things like that.

I'd like to see something like this

• Advanced Members
7 hours ago, Stah said:

In theory this could work, I'd much rather see xat global statistics though.

I agree with Stah on this. I much rather see xat global statistics than have the "Hall Of Fame" feature.

• Award 1