Chat delisted/deleted

speranta

Question

• Members

we have a chat with the name ofhttps: //xat.com/addo those on the help lau controlled and yet it does not appear anywhere I made the ticket and they do not even know what questions to ask and what to do please pray I made a complaint and I did not have a reply and I did not have a reply to the admin and to the roman and to kyle and for nothing are we on vacation or do not give interest no one to solve the problem we were pouring money into xat.com you should do something to unlock your chat it is unacceptable a beautiful day I hope you will at least take into consideration our problem

1 answer to this question

• Advanced Members

Since you already have a ticket opened regarding this matter, please reply to that ticket.

While we understand that your chat doesn't seem to appear in the xat chat (recommended/popular) lists, we won't be able to help you on the forum.