i need a volunteer who can open ticket for me

iMoHd

Question

14 answers to this question

• Advanced Members

If your chat is still raided, you can contact a volunteer to get a second ticket opened for you. Please tell them what department, your username and ID, and your e-mail.

To stop raids in your chat, you may also make use of the protect commands:

• /p CAPTCHA new unregistered users
  • /pg or /p2 CAPTCHA unregistered users and gag new guests for 3 minutes
  • /pc or /p3 CAPTCHA all guests
  • /pR or /p4 Make the chat registered users only. CAPTCHA all guests
  • /pr or /p5 Make the chat registered users only without a CAPTCHA
  • /pm or /p6 Make the chat members only

or only allowed registered users to chat in your group. This can be activated in the Group Settings.

• Advanced Members

You can contact them by sending a private message to one of them here: https://forum.xat.com/staff/

Please, make sure to include the following information:

1. Username and ID. 

2. E-mail associated with the account that you have the problem(also mention if you still have access to the e-mail). 

3. Reason for needing a ticket. 

• Advanced Members
On 7/21/2018 at 4:49 AM, iMoHd said:

hello i can't open ticket i wanna reported a user who use raid bot in arabic xats with Bad names someone can help me ?

Hello . 

You can activate protect mode to prevent raid . Same see here for more information: https://util.xat.com/wiki/index.php?title=Commands#.2Fp_-_Protect_your_group_from_raids  

Same maybe set the chat to Members Only so that only members and above are allowed to chat there.  

https://util.xat.com/wiki/index.php?title=Commands

Edited by Maay

• Advanced Members

You can only have one ticket open at a time. You should wait till the ticket status of your previous one is closed before opening a new ticket. I would recommend requesting your previous ticket to be closed in the ticket if your past issue was already resolved. After doing that step, open a new ticket and report the user under A General Question Or Concern department as Crow suggested.

Edited by Mystic

• Advanced Members
16 hours ago, Mystic said:

You can only have one ticket open at a time. You should wait till the ticket status of your previous one is closed before opening a new ticket. I would recommend requesting your previous ticket to be closed in the ticket if your past issue was already resolved. After doing that step, open a new ticket and report the user under A General Question Or Concern department as Crow suggested.

all ticket is closed i need to open a new ticket now but i can so i need a volunteer to do that

• Advanced Members
4 hours ago, iMoHd said:

all ticket is closed i need to open a new ticket now but i can so i need a volunteer to do that

If there isn't any open ticket, you should be able to create a ticket.

Could you please see Crow's reply:

On 7/21/2018 at 6:12 AM, Crow said:

What error do you receive when trying to open the ticket?

If it's the A General Question or Concern department you should be able to open it yourself. (hmm)

• Advanced Members

Hello @iMoHd

Are you able to open a ticket now?

On 7/21/2018 at 11:19 AM, iMoHd said:

max ticket that why

On 7/21/2018 at 7:07 PM, iMoHd said:

i ahve a ticket opened with another subject

If you are receiving this error while trying to open a ticket, I would suggest you to reply back to your ticket (only if your existing tickets are resolved already) and ask them to have it closed, so that you're able to open a new ticket. If you're existing ticket is still in the process/under investigation, you will have to wait for response until it is solved to be able to open a new one.

And as Crow suggested, you should be able to open a ticket in the ''A General Question or Concern'' help topic. Note that to be able to open a ticket in this help topic, you must be a paid user and logged in on an account. If you are not a paid user, you must at least buy a $5 worth of xats on xat.com/buy page to become a paid user.

If you have any other questions, please let us know. We would like to hear from you soon.

Good luck!

Edited by 6
Added more info

• Advanced Members
On 7/25/2018 at 9:07 AM, 6 said:

Hello @iMoHd

Are you able to open a ticket now?

If you are receiving this error while trying to open a ticket, I would suggest you to reply back to one of your existing tickets (only if your existing tickets are resolved already) and ask them to have them closed so that you'll be able to open a new ticket.

And as Crow suggested, you should be able to open a ticket in the ''A General Question or Concern'' help topic. Note that to be able to open a ticket in this help topic, you must be a paid user and logged in on an account. If you are not a paid user, you must at least buy a $5 worth of xats on xat.com/buy page to become a paid user.

If you have any other questions, please let us know. We would like to hear from you soon.

Good luck!

no

• Advanced Members
3 hours ago, iMoHd said:

no

Are you still receiving the same error as before when trying to open a ticket? If so, you should follow the steps I listed above. It should work and you should be able to open a ticket if you are the following the steps correctly. Make sure also that your subject is 5 words or more and you filled out all the required fields when making your ticket.

• Advanced Members
14 hours ago, Mystic said:

Are you still receiving the same error as before when trying to open a ticket? If so, you should follow the steps I listed above. It should work and you should be able to open a ticket if you are the following the steps correctly. Make sure also that your subject is 5 words or more and you filled out all the required fields when making your ticket.

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, iMoHd said:

If the problem in the other ticket is resolved, ask them for your ticket to be closed. After that, open a new ticket under General Question Or Concern and wait for a response.