Corrupt a wish!

Christina

• Advanced Members

Sorry my White knight....due to the powers that be this Princess declared taxation on all edibles.

Don't worry though....you can consume as much water as you wish.  Poison is also free. Failure to pay  such taxation

is "off with your head". 

I wish for the power to visit the land of Mama Mia.  .

• Award 2

• Advanced Members

2 minutes ago, TinkerDoodle said:

Awh it's a damn shame my queen, but Sophie and Sky broke up! So that entire land is in shambles and if anyone enters that land they can no long feel love. 

I wish to get the power to allow pigs to fly!

Do not tell that to John.  LOL

Pigs could fly but then it rained sharknados which used the pigs for consumption.  

I wish Unicorns were more then a myth. :(

• Advanced Members

Omg John loves mama mia?!?!?!?!?! THAT IS SO AMAZING OMG!! Those damn sharknados! Ruining everything! 

I'm sorry to say but Unicorns were never a myth, but they all died because their blood gave eternal life to people. 

I wish I had the power to read peoples minds 

• Advanced Members

I know every person wants to change their past for some or other reason and eager to know what will happen in future after they die. Imagine you had this time machine like what we see in many Hollywood movies, so that you can travel in your past and future. So being able to travel in past means you would never regrets for doing any mistakes because you would have a second chance. Sometimes I wish I had a time machine, so I can go back the time I shed tears on something that keeps me weep and bleed my heart... and never cried the things that hurts me, and let myself know that I'm just going to waste my time...

I wish i could have the power of immortality !!

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

Except with power of immortality..you would have to watch everyone around you die.  Your children,  Your Grandchildren.

Your friends..and all those you loved and cheriched to never see them again.

I wish I had the power to cure disease.

• Advanced Members

Ur wish is granted to have a power to cure diseases but in exchange your life force and ur love one's life will be taken every time u cure someone. :(

I wish i own google. xD

• Advanced Members

You can have all the castle sands in the seashore and all the castle cakes but the real castle as you're not a prince says the mother fairy. xD

I wish i have red sports car this summer. :$

• Advanced Members

You got a package of the new Samsung Galaxy S7 in front of your door and you screamed surprising and then you find out the package is sent in the wrong address. 8-)

I wish i have a vans shoes. LOL

• Advanced Members
8 minutes ago, Mark said:

You got your wish.. but sadly it's not exactly how you thought it would be. damn daniel.

VLTyJrw.png

I wish I could have free unlimited pizza for life.

LOLOLOL u made me laugh with this. XD

You won a prize of unlimited of pizza in your place but unfortunately all they can made is only vegetable pizza with lot's and lot's of mushrooms in it and there is no pizza parlor nearby that sells pizza. :(

I wish minions are real. 8-)