Vacation - temp co-main

• Advanced Members

Hi all. As you may have heard, I am going on vacation to see my family from dates: July 27 - August 12. Now you might be thinking, "Oh, you can't go on vacation!" "What about your chat?" I already have that covered. @Stivee will be taking over as temporary co-main for the time I am away. He has been appointed now so that he can receive proper management training and supervision. I recently had a meeting with my staff team regarding these slight changes in management. For July 27 - August 12, everyone should see Stive as the main owner and the person to send reports to in my place. Users may also report to owners as usual as well, and I have informed them that they should pass the necessary reports to Stive. Reports sent directly to my email from "Message" feature below the group and "Report Unfair Ban" will be transferred to Stive as best as possible, as I do not have access to a screenshotting tool on my phone, but I do have access to the xat mobile app. My last day here on normal xat will be on July 26, but for the time I am away, I should still be fairly active on the forums from my phone. I plan to officially return on August 13. Thank you for continuing to stay with us throughout this transition and happy shopping!

Edited by HelperNate
  • Award 5

• Advanced Members

good Nathan I hope you enjoy and also short enough look for an exercise take a walk ride a bike whatever it is always good it's in shape when you go somewhere do not forget good trip and see you soon

• Advanced Members

I hope you have a great vacation Nathan. I hope you have lots of fun and may your trip be blessed with joyful memories.

Congrats Stive! I am glad you became a temporary Main Owner while Nathan will be away. I know how dedicated you are to Shop and I look forward for what you plan to do as a temporary Main Owner