Jump to content
xLaming

Tools for xat

Recommended Posts

15 minutes ago, drdrin said:

 

Is it safe to use the application?

A score of 0 to 100 which you would give for safety?

When you upload something in the Play Store (which is a paid platform) , you must declare all information correctly, them will verify if everything there is according to the Google rules.

 

=> Reasons to consider:
* No ads.
* It is classified as a free app for everyone (all ages).
* No information is stored on our server.
* All APIs are running under SSL.
* The minimal version of Android that being used is stable.
* The app do not ask you for login or chat details (such passwords or personal information).
* The app is with the proper permissions to use only Wi-Fi and mobile data.

 

 

Do you need anything else?

Edited by Laming
minor fix
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, Laming said:

Você precisa de mais alguma coisa?

 

 

so needs the answer from 0 to 100 but as it was not possible I think it is doubtful this app, good luck

Not an xat.com source application

;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why would anyone ever need this though? If I need any of this information I would already be using xat and there would be a bot in the chat, or a website open in another tab that does all of this.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, drdrin said:

 

 

so needs the answer from 0 to 100 but as it was not possible I think it is doubtful this app, good luck

Not an xat.com source application

;)

Read my last status post its completely for you.

 

 

3 minutes ago, Daniel said:

Why would anyone ever need this though? If I need any of this information I would already be using xat and there would be a bot in the chat, or a website open in another tab that does all of this.

In future will have notification of power releases, and other useful things. This is the first version of it,

 

"ahhh Laming but future xat app will have this" - well, i'm pretty sure this will be SOON maybe in 2k20 how is it going on... (if be added)

 

Suggestions are welcome, I won't delay in adding anything new. I will just update it in few minutes and upload a new version to the Play Store.

 

 

Edit:

Not all chats have bots online, and you cant start more than one chat per time, just one.

Edited by Laming

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey @Laming

I can use trade for this application?? 

I can use Edit chat from the application?? 

Does Hua work normally and does not sign out of chat while using Facebook or other apps?

Can I open more chat rooms than I do in browsers ??

Is there a description of this application?

Does Flash Player support?

Does this app have an xat application in it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Mohammed said:

Hey @Laming

I can use trade for this application?? 

I can use Edit chat from the application?? 

Does Hua work normally and does not sign out of chat while using Facebook or other apps?

Can I open more chat rooms than I do in browsers ??

Is there a description of this application?

Does Flash Player support?

Does this app have an xat application in it?

I wont do nothing related to this because it's not safe for the xat users. (related to asking logins, passwords, and social networking cookies)

 

It's focused simply in tools for xat xD

Edited by Laming
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Mohammed said:

Hey @Laming

I can use trade for this application?? 

I can use Edit chat from the application?? 

Does Hua work normally and does not sign out of chat while using Facebook or other apps?

Can I open more chat rooms than I do in browsers ??

Is there a description of this application?

Does Flash Player support?

Does this app have an xat application in it?

This app provides an easy way to access useful tools for xat users e.g. to get a username from a id, chat information or power prices. It's not another way to access xat from mobile.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Arthur said:

This app provides an easy way to access useful tools for xat users e.g. to get a username from a id, chat information or power prices. It's not another way to access xat from mobile.

Not useful. We can access that information, hopefully support the xat application

21 minutes ago, Laming said:

I wont do nothing related to this because it's not safe for the xat users. (related to asking logins, passwords, and social networking cookies)

 

It's focused simply in tools for xat xD

Not useful. We can access that information, hopefully support the xat application(smirk)

  • Meh 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It is actually useful in my opinion especially with the Smiley Generator and shortname price ! 

 

Good job laming and I actually appreciate your effort in doing this :) 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The app is good so far, in the aspect of usefulness. I use an android, but I just dislike how the UI is all Google Material. Hopefully in the future there's a slight or major redesign.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CarlosDesigns said:

The app is good so far, in the aspect of usefulness. I use an android, but I just dislike how the UI is all Google Material. Hopefully in the future there's a slight or major redesign.

Hey,

 

How do you think I can improve it i the design aspect? If you have any idea tell me and I will add it in the next version (coming soon with announce of power releases!)

 

Images, examples and explanations are always welcome!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Pointless app that probably had a lot of wasted time put into it.

Not only is it way easier to just access these tools online on a site (doesn't take up memory), it's also very easy to turn this app in to a malicious one.

 

I don't think you have malicious intentions, but who knows, people can have a change of heart. I personally think the admins should block your app from accessing the info it retrieves, and get it pulled from the play store.

 

Focus your time on other things people will use, not gimmicky apps.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, adam_ said:

Pointless app that probably had a lot of wasted time put into it.

Not only is it way easier to just access these tools online on a site (doesn't take up memory), it's also very easy to turn this app in to a malicious one.

 

I don't think you have malicious intentions, but who knows, people can have a change of heart. I personally think the admins should block your app from accessing the info it retrieves, and get it pulled from the play store.

 

Focus your time on other things people will use, not gimmicky apps.

Then if someone find anything malicious there just torch me. I'm totally responsible for it. I can say this because PLAY STORE DOES NOT ALLOW ANY MALICIOUS APP.

 

Yes, maybe it is easy to do, maybe you can simply use a website. But what if we want real-time notifications? Why not installing a app with less than 2,5mb?

 

Next updates I decided I wont use my APIs ( available in https://github.com/xlaming/xat-api ), I will use xat urls like pow2, powers.php to get all info, if you're saying my API is "not safe".

 

And about the last issue you mentioned, well I'm not trying to get any benefit in xat this is obvious, I do apps like this one just to learn and for fun. In future I can work with that for money. I can confirm, lemme tell you an example which happened to me. I learned the last 6 years coding fan pages for xat, tools, and other things for thirty part, like FB, Twitter, Instagram. And well, I'm getting money with this now, working with I like.

 

The point is, learning is always welcome. Its safe, play store wont allow people to upload malicious app(i'm sure).

 

1 hour ago, adam_ said:

I personally think the admins should block your app from accessing the info it retrieves, and get it pulled from the play store.

If they ask me I myself will remove it, I'm not doing it wrong, I have the same rights than any other user.

 

 

Edit:

Note that when you're using it you dont need to use lot of mobile data. Just external api with less than 1kb is loaded.

Edited by Laming
Typo fix.
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Laming said:

How do you think I can improve it i the design aspect? If you have any idea tell me and I will add it in the next version (coming soon with announce of power releases!)

Do you think if I make a prototype on XD and share it via an Adobe shareable link would you try to make it work?

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, CarlosDesigns said:

Do you think if I make a prototype on XD and share it via an Adobe shareable link would you try to make it work?

Yes, sure I can do it and will help me a lot :$

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.