Bot Suggestions

• Advanced Members

Hey all! As you may have seen, I will change the bot's display status every 2 months. But I am willing to lower that down to 1 month if I get a bunch of suggestions! I am looking for the kind of display status that shows off successful businesspeople such as entrepreneurs and pawn experts. (Previously used: Rick Harrison, Frank Fritz, Mark Cuban) Feel free to post your name ideas here, and as a bonus, you may also suggest other features to change such as: avatar, hat, nameglow, namecolor, statusglow, statuscolor, pcback! After I receive a few posts, they will be listed on a poll, and the winning vote will be the bot's new display status for those next 2 months! (1 month if I get several good suggestions)

• Award 3

• Advanced Members
11 hours ago, Booh said:

The name I would like the bot to wear is Broly the color could by
(glow#0Wgrad#ffd39b#000001#ffd398b#f11#r25#3)

put hat (hat#C)

pcback http://i67.tinypic.com/2hi5md5.jpg

other color could put 

status statusglow and statuscolor

$status=c6bfff#ffffff

Booh (44184)

@Booh A change of display glow and colors and hats are fine, but the name idea does not fit what I am looking for. I am looking for actual people to use such as Rick Harrison, Frank Fritz, Mark Cuban, Chumlee, etc. who are experts in trading, pawning, business in trade, entrepreneurs, etc.

Edited by HelperNate

• Advanced Members

Hey,

I would like to suggest your bot name to be Warren Buffett. He is a very successful businessman and currently is the third wealthiest person in the world. He currently serves as the chairman and CEO of Berkshire Hathaway. 

Bot Color Code: (glow#0d0e5e#ffffff)

PcBack:  PTfFQsJ.jpg

Status/StatusColor: $status=Welcome To Shop International Trading Chat!#000001#FFFFFF

Edited by Mystic
  • Award 1

• Advanced Members

Hey!

I would like to suggest your bot name to be Bill Gates. He is an American business magnate, investor, author, philanthropist, humanitarian, and principal founder of Microsoft Corporation.

Currently  He is the second wealthiest person in the world and all people know him.

Hat: (hat#Ebh)

Bot color code,namewave: (glow#000001#grad#ff8000#FFFFFF#b) or (glow#000001#grad#b#FFFFFF#b) 

Avatar is a bit funny but I think people like it: ZDBIyrd.png

Pcback:  eIc8Y7k.jpg

Status/color: Welcome to the Shop chat!  or  Have a good Shopping!#000001#ffffff

• Award 2

• 2 months later...
  • Advanced Members

I know this doesn't match the theme of successful businesspeople/trade experts, entrepreneurs, etc. but for the month of October, I am setting the bot's display status to "Nightmare" because of the month of Halloween.

Edited by HelperNate

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.