Ayuda - Changes

Sydno

• Advanced Members

English:

Hi, it could be fine. I just hope this does not bring us bad people. They know who I mean (Sorry the truth)

I want to tell you about what I think of the team who was in help. They have won their rank

And I just can not understand why the main owner wants to lower the range.

Maybe you answer me that because of it, not knowing them will do it .. but, do you know how much these people have been in the xat?

so that from one moment to another they are taken down .. it is absurd and it is not compressible to be honest.

We know that if you have not been there, then you do not know anything about how the team moves

I am saying this, because many people have criticized some staffs, but they have never been in the xat for a long time.

In the end, the same will be received by people who really show interest in helping and not because this is my '' friend ''

people who even want to be in the xat (a lot of interest is shown, but not of help, if not rank) and demonstrate how they can contribute.

Original:

Hola, podría estar bien. Solo espero que esto no nos traiga mala gente. Ellos saben a quienes me refiero ( Penoso la verdad )

Quiero decirles sobre lo que pienso del equipo quien estuvo en ayuda.  Ellos han ganado su rango

Y simplemente no puedo entender el porque el main owner ( temporal ) quiere bajar el rango. 

Tal vez me respondas que por ello mismo, no conocerlos lo hará.. pero, ¿sabes tú cuánto esta gente ha estado en el xat?

como para que de un momento a otro sean bajados.. es absurdo y no es compresible para serles honesto.

Sabemos que si no has estado ahí, entonces no conoces nada de como se mueve el equipo

Estoy diciendo esto, porque mucha gente ha criticado algunos staffs, pero nunca han estado en el xat por tiempo.

En fín, igual serán recibidos la gente que realmente muestra interés de ayudar y no de porque esta mi ''amigo''

gente que si quiera estar en el xat ( mucho interés se muestra, pero no de ayuda, si no rango ) y demostrar como puede aportar.

• Award 1

• Wiki Editors

@iJuanR take this as a way to measure the staff members' activity and give a chance to new people to show their potential. I don't see it as mass demotions or a way to put the existing staff down, after all, if they're actually active and good helpers, they'll easily re-earn their ranks. I know that Sydno is a reasonable person and will take previous ranks/involvement with the chat and its activities into account when deciding ranks. He's also open to feedback as you can see by reading this topic, so you may shoot him a message to discuss any questions, suggestions or concerns that you may have regarding the chat.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, Arthur said:

@iJuanR take this as a way to measure the staff members' activity and give a chance to new people to show their potential. I don't see it as mass demotions or a way to put the existing staff down, after all, if they're actually active and good helpers, they'll easily re-earn their ranks. I know that Sydno is a reasonable person and will take previous ranks/involvement with the chat and its activities into account when deciding ranks. He's also open to feedback as you can see by reading this topic, so you may shoot him a message to discuss any questions, suggestions or concerns that you may have regarding the chat.

From your point of view, and I can understand.. but example you have been on xat Ayuda one year, the main owner leave and new main owner arrive. So, he chose remove your rank. Do you like that? I'm not saying ''Sydno'' like the bad guy.. I hope he can see that and apreaccite it,  and everyone can win their rank like the old staff did it!

Edited by iJuanR
  • Award 2

• Advanced Members

Well first of all I want to thank Neron for his effort and dedication to the xat without a doubt I think it has been an experience where I could learn good and bad things, I also learned a great lesson that was "To get up you do not need to expressly fall" no doubt some Neron grateful to you on behalf of all the team that make up help and we only hope that in this new phase of your life God will give you great blessings ..

Regarding the changes by an aside it was logical that they do a reboot as is normally done when changing from main but on the other hand I think it is fair to ask the owner that they are currently in function of saying or expressing their opinions and saying who are the users who really deserve to belong to the help staff, not putting down the opinion of each one of the volunteers. I come to help from Joom and if they have seen changes and decays in the room but as I said to the principle "It is not necessary to fall to get up" We must learn to follow our paths and continue to lend our knowledge. Welcome sydno and Thanks Neron!

• Award 1