addo11

I have problems with my new chat

Question

I had a chat xat.com/addo told me to get you out of groups because it's like images like ban, etc last week I bought another chat xat.com/adoo just not seen in groups ??? why do you guys beat my work and the users, or am I too stupid and I do not know how to buy a chat? tickete I have not made anything concrete since March unless you are able to solve these problems please let you resign from volunteers
Please nice to give you the strength and to solve my problem I'm tired of putting money into xat.com and not solving anything

3 answers to this question

Hello @addo11,

Is your chat newly created? If so, could you give it some time for it to appear on the xat groups page.

Make sure that chat is NOT set to ''Don't include this chat box on any lists or charts'' on your Edit group page. 

Make sure that the chat is active, means that your chat must have an online active users present on the chat.

You could also assign Supporter powers, it could let your chat be featured on the xat group's supported page.

Also, if I'm not mistaken, you have a ticket open? If so, it would be wise to wait patiently for their response to you while they are investigating the issue on your chat. I understand that it can be frustrating while waiting, but please understand that they are doing the best they can to fix the issue. In the meantime, I ask you to please be patient.

Good luck and have a nice day!

Since March I have been open to tickets and nothing ..... I have active chat supporters 15 users we are generally 30, 40

As @6 said, if you have a ticket open then please direct your replies there.