Shake

handy flashrank

This is actually an awesome suggestion for a feature to add , because I for one likes to enable and disable my flashrank when  I want to change my pawn  :d . 

However I'm so lazy to scroll through my powers everytime I do want to disable it . 

• Like 2

That's a great idea, could also disable the flashrank when under stealth.

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, Rhea said:

This is actually an awesome suggestion for a feature to add , because I for one likes to enable and disable my flashrank when  I want to change my pawn  :d . 

However I'm so lazy to scroll through my powers everytime I do want to disable it . 

Disabling any powers is easy, by typing on the chat ''/-powername'' (eg. /-flashrank then click the Enter on your keyboard), it will refresh you on the chat along with the power being disabled. So you don't need to scroll down and go through all your powers. :$

Edited by 6
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, 6 said:

Disabling any powers is easy, by typing on the chat ''/-powername'' (eg. /-flashrank then click the Entery on your keyboard), it will refresh you on the chat along with the power being disabled. So you don't need to scroll down and go through all your powers. :$

Good to know thank you ! haha I never knew that now I know <3 you're a life saver 

• Like 1

Make it so users with purple/gold/ruby/EP can't use flashrank because that's DISGUSTING

Posted (edited)
14 hours ago, 6 said:

Disabling any powers is easy, by typing on the chat ''/-powername'' (eg. /-flashrank then click the Enter on your keyboard), it will refresh you on the chat along with the power being disabled. So you don't need to scroll down and go through all your powers. :$

If you want to activate flashrank again. in the chat '' / + flashrank ''

Screenshot_2.jpg

14 hours ago, 6 said:

Screenshot_3.jpgchat ''  /-flashrank     ''

Edited by DjCrazy
  • Like 1