Jump to content
  • 0

login problem


Guest

Question

when i login i get it succuseful  and  i go to xat chat  its work....but if i change the chat i los my login and i get new xat user !why !

Link to post
Share on other sites

14 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 2
  • Advanced Members

Hello   @myow,

 

Is you browser stores cookies on xat? If not, I would suggest doing the steps below:

 

1. Open one chat window only and the rest close them all.

2. Right click the chat box with your mouse and click "Settings"

3. After that, click the folder icon and set the option to "Allow" storage.

4. And lastly, refresh on the chat and close the chat window, then and re- login.

 

Good luck! :p

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1
  • Advanced Members

Before chrome work well ..  But now not more.. In chrome i have the same issue ..

I down Opera Beta .. and it is work perfectly .  

Same try explorer .

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
  • Contributors
17 hours ago, myow said:

when i login i get it succuseful  and  i go to xat chat  its work....but if i change the chat i los my login and i get new xat user !why !

Close all xats and go to login page,  after get login successfull just open the xats. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
1 hour ago, Page said:

Close all xats and go to login page,  after get login successfull just open the xats. 

 i made login  i close all windaws and i get login succesuful but when i go to another chat i loss my login i get new user name  and new id . but now its ok its works with me after i cleaned my opera ty page for help 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
10 hours ago, 6 said:

Hello   @myow,

 

Is you browser stores cookies on xat? If not, I would suggest doing the steps below:

 

1. Open one chat window only and the rest close them all.

2. Right click the chat box with your mouse and click "Settings"

3. After that, click the folder icon and set the option to "Allow" storage.

4. And lastly, refresh on the chat and close the chat window, then and re- login.

 

Good luck! :p

 

ty page  i did that before because someone suggust that for me . its work for  1 h and same problem back again :( 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
  • Advanced Members
28 minutes ago, myow said:

ty page  i did that before because someone suggust that for me . its work for  1 h and same problem back again :( 

Have you tried using a different browser ? other than chrome or opera ? 

 

I'd suggest vivaldi  it worked for me when I had the same problem . then after that i uninstalled the chrome and installed it again . 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
1 hour ago, Rhea said:

Have you tried using a different browser ? other than chrome or opera ? 

 

I'd suggest vivaldi  it worked for me when I had the same problem . then after that i uninstalled the chrome and installed it again . 

ty  i will try other browser  thats you suggested 

24 minutes ago, Maay said:

Before chrome work well ..  But now not more.. In chrome i have the same issue ..

I down Opera Beta .. and it is work perfectly .  

Same try explorer .

 yes  chrome not work well .  i will uninstlate  opera and download it again  ty

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
  • Contributors
3 hours ago, myow said:

 i have  a normal opera i will uninstalite it   and get  opera beta  ty (hug)

Opera Beta is a good choice Myow, it's nice to hear that you have no more problems, have fun in xat and have a nice time.(hug)

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
11 hours ago, DjCrazy said:

Opera Beta is a good choice Myow, it's nice to hear that you have no more problems, have fun in xat and have a nice time.(hug)

ty my love (hug) 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.