redirect problem

Question

i have problem when i  open xat chat and other site ( i los the xat chat and its redirect me to the site  that i opened  thats happen only with chrome browser !!!! why !  (hmm)(hmm)

8 answers to this question

• Bot Service Providers

Hello,

I attribute this to memory RAM PC...Due to various browsers updates, more is being required of memory RAM of PC / NOT'S.

I suggest two solutions:

1. Search for a technical and try to increase the RAM memory of your PC / NOT'S;
or
2. Open the chat pages in separate windows.

NOTE:

RAM does not permanently store content. It is responsible, however, for reading the contents when required. That is, in a non-sequential way, so it is very demanded.

I hope it helped! 

2 hours ago, MisteR said:

Hello,

I attribute this to memory RAM PC...Due to various browsers updates, more is being required of memory RAM of PC / NOT'S.

I suggest two solutions:

1. Search for a technical and try to increase the RAM memory of your PC / NOT'S;
or
2. Open the chat pages in separate windows.

NOTE:

RAM does not permanently store content. It is responsible, however, for reading the contents when required. That is, in a non-sequential way, so it is very demanded.

I hope it helped! 

yes i know i have problem of ram. but this problem happen only with chrome. in other browser its works well 

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, myow said:

yes i know i have problem of ram. but this problem happen only with chrome. in other browser its works well 

If it only affects Chrome, then it's probably because Chrome uses rather much RAM compared to other browsers.

You may try to reduce the RAM usage on chrome: https://www.zdnet.com/article/make-google-chrome-faster-reduce-how-much-ram-it-uses-and-be-more-productive/

If that doesn't help either, then you will have to stick to other browsers (such as Opera which is similar to Chrome) or use the HTML5 chat.

2 hours ago, LaFleur said:

If it only affects Chrome, then it's probably because Chrome uses rather much RAM compared to other browsers.

You may try to reduce the RAM usage on chrome: https://www.zdnet.com/article/make-google-chrome-faster-reduce-how-much-ram-it-uses-and-be-more-productive/

If that doesn't help either, then you will have to stick to other browsers (such as Opera which is similar to Chrome) or use the HTML5 chat.

ok lafleur ty i will do what you said 

50 minutes ago, LaFleur said:

Hello @myow,

were you able to resolve this issue on Chrome? Or do you entirely stick to another browser, such as Opera Beta now?

We're looking forward to hearing from you soon.

hello lafleur  i use chrome so i get this problem . and i use opara i have login problem :(  i do not use opera beta yet