Sign in to follow this  
Mohammed

Edit chat in application xat

I hope to add the Edit form chat button in the xat application soon to login to main owner / add pictures etc .....:'(

I'm 90% sure the mobile app wasn't made to be used exactly like the site. Mainly used for basic chatting while away from a computer. For example, you can't trade, use gameraces or gamebans on the app. If there was a way to edit your chat on mobile, where would it go? It can't be a permanent button as you could just find a way to edit any chat. Unless it were the same as the website and required a password. I'm sure there might be a way for this to be possible, but I don't see it happening anytime soon.

7 hours ago, Phin said:

I'm 90% sure the mobile app wasn't made to be used exactly like the site. Mainly used for basic chatting while away from a computer. For example, you can't trade, use gameraces or gamebans on the app. If there was a way to edit your chat on mobile, where would it go? It can't be a permanent button as you could just find a way to edit any chat. Unless it were the same as the website and required a password. I'm sure there might be a way for this to be possible, but I don't see it happening anytime soon.

Yes, you are right, but you can not access the main owner in all browsers, it is difficult to deal with xat through the mobile, but you must provide access to the main owner through the application of mobile xat, or browsers, as there are printers that give you access to main owner, but if you make a login you will get hold 5days

• Like 1