Hide Chat

Bau

• Advanced Members

Hello XATers
Before you write, read well what I wrote.

I mean we have to find a solution for such people! 

Okay, let's get straight to the subject.

When such people come in and stop getting back, what can be done?
Directly with Internet IP or other more advanced stuff to add a password directly to the chat, the result is that you need to enter your chat password or a secret code.

Every xat will be very protected like this.
And in html - css you can do that, I used it before, but I now talk to xat to add an option, where you can add a password that you can only send to your friends.

And many other things can be done about those people who do harm to xat.com.
If the chat is hidden by the enemies, they will not stop harming you anyway, but you know we're up and always fighting for good. . . .

I suggested this idea before, but differently, allow chat to do this, but now I say it is an option at xat.com.
We can all do this. Password or a code to enter xat.com!

E.g.
I'm banned in xat, and I want to continue in xat, I can not without the code created by personal chat. (main owner).
If I have that code or password, I add it and after that I can continue on xat.com.

CAPTCHA - It's just for bots, now with password or code or bots nor educated people will be able to chat.
Code and password - I say this name because it's a secret number.

Write a comment below if you understand the idea or not, and if you like this idea!
Thank´s!

• Confused 1

• Advanced Members

So if you’re banned you need to enter a password to sign into the chat? In what scenario would you give the banned user the password? If you don’t want banned users to be able to see users/messages in your chat, then get banish and banpool. 

Your suggestion doesnt help with users unbanning themselves either... as they’re not banned. 

• Award 1
  • No 1

• Advanced Members

Hello, @Daniel . - You have misunderstood this idea. (rolleyes)(scn)

Only in case you want to remove a user banned in chat.
This idea is for who wants a totally private page, you can not see chat, users, who is online, and so on. . . . 

Hello, @Stif (hello)
Yes, once, and you can save, or you can always put the CODE (password) when you enter the chat page.

• Moderators

I just can see how it would disturb the users. The amount of ban evaders in comparison to normal users is tiny, why would we make 98% of the users type that code to avoid the 2% of accessing it? Unfortunately the solutions we have for these 2% are temporary, but that's what we can do, since they have their methods to change their IPs.

• Advanced Members
17 minutes ago, Stif said:

I just can see how it would disturb the users. The amount of ban evaders in comparison to normal users is tiny, why would we make 98% of the users type that code to avoid the 2% of accessing it? Unfortunately the solutions we have for these 2% are temporary, but that's what we can do, since they have their methods to change their IPs.

I did not understand what you mean by IPs. (sry)

If you think the change of IPs helps to keep going in xat you are wrong.
You can do anything, never ever you can get into the radio chat!
It's like a website, you need the password for the registry, so here too, you need the password so you can continue on xat.com. . . 

How I said this may exist, but it uses who wants it.
Allow it to be as before, as I did with HTML - You had the password to access my Radio.

This is not for you, it's not for them, but it's for who wants it.

For example, I want to be a normal radio chat, keep going as it is.
I want something more private, then I add the password to be, and I want to be. . . . . Enable/Unable 

Respect what you think and want, thank you for the answer, I continue to believe it is a brilliant idea. (wailing)(hippo)

Disable / Enable

• Advanced Members
33 minutes ago, Bau said:

Hello, @Daniel . - You have misunderstood this idea. (rolleyes)(scn)

Only in case you want to remove a user banned in chat.
This idea is for who wants a totally private page, you can not see chat, users, who is online, and so on. . . . 

Hello, @Stif (hello)
Yes, once, and you can save, or you can always put the CODE (password) when you enter the chat page.

Here in black you have some functions that can make this option. (up). (hmm)

• Advanced Members

On 7/5/2018 at 12:11 AM, Bau said:

I suggested this idea before, but differently, allow chat to do this, but now I say it is an option at xat.com.
We can all do this. Password or a code to enter xat.com!

E.g.
I'm banned in xat, and I want to continue in xat, I can not without the code created by personal chat. (main owner).
If I have that code or password, I add it and after that I can continue on xat.com.

CAPTCHA - It's just for bots, now with password or code or bots nor educated people will be able to chat.
Code and password - I say this name because it's a secret number.

You brought up this idea from a thread that a user is unbanning himself constantly on an official chat that is set to subscriber users only, well the idea doesn't really help to solve the issue. Let's say the chat is public and is set to registered/subscriber users only, and there's a password set on the chat that is given to users for them to enter they can get on the chat, what makes you not think that the password given to users won't leak to the user who keeps unbanning himself? 

3 minutes ago, Bau said:

This idea is for who wants a totally private page, you can not see chat, users, who is online, and so on. . . . 

Why bother putting a password for your friends to enter on the chat if this chat is already private. As Stif's said you can set the chat to member or  registered/subscriber users only.

• No 1

• Advanced Members
47 minutes ago, 6 said:

You brought up this idea from a thread that a user is unbanning himself constantly on an official chat that is set to subscriber users only, well the idea doesn't really help to solve the issue. Let's say the chat is public and is set to registered/subscriber users only, and there's a password set on the chat that is given to users for them to enter they can get on the chat, what makes you not think that the password given to users won't leak to the user who keeps unbanning himself? 

This is simple, You use email to configure the automatic password. (RANDOM)
Example: Subscribe user chat.
Add E-mail:
Add Password
And just the password can continue, so it needs a registry to enter the xat.
To ban this, you can ban email.

Without email he will not continue to receive the secret password in the chat. . so it's very easy to get 100% chat control without disturbance.8-)(hippo)

49 minutes ago, 6 said:

Why bother putting a password for your friends to enter on the chat if this chat is already private. As Stif's said you can set the chat to member or  registered/subscriber users only.

For this question you answered here.
Twice I answered this question! :$ 
Yes, I know these things all help, only members/Registered. . . but the password is totally different, see the answer below.  :p 

1 hour ago, Bau said: