Users upgrade

Stif

• Advanced Members

Very useful to users who switches names often with different settings in names, avatars, powers, statuses, etc. I think this will be a good idea to improve more  the ''New User'' button with a function like this.

• Volunteers

I sometimes want to switch profile and start using other colors, pawns. But then I realize I would need to enable/disable quite a few powers and I'm too lazy for that.

This would be perfect! A simple click and you're done! This is a modern feature.

Where would the information be stored though? On xat databases?

Currently, I think it's on your local storage and your "new users" vanish whenever you clear some internet data (unless it was changed).

• Moderators

Would be in the same way it's done now, being stored on our local storage (with macros). Unfortunately there is the risk of being vanished if you clear the browser's cookies but, it's a risk we can avoid by not deleting it.

• Award 3
  • Thanks 1

• Advanced Members

Adding a suggestion to this..

It would be nice if a delete button is available to delete ''New User'' names, to avoid the hassle from deleting cookies and re-logging in.

This would make more convenience to users if they are using multiple names.

fzKIjje.jpg

• Award 2

• Advanced Members
7 minutes ago, 6 said:

It would be nice if a delete button is available to delete ''New User'' names, to avoid the hassle from deleting cookies and re-logging in.

fzKIjje.jpg

This would be really good IDEA when your stored name is becoming full !! <3 I love it 

• Advanced Members
43 minutes ago, 6 said:

fzKIjje.jpg

- Excellent, yes it's a great option. . . 

35 minutes ago, iRhea said:

This would be really good IDEA when your stored name is becoming full !! <3 I love it 

This has the maximum limit of 4.
You can not add more than 4 new names (silly) :$ 

@Stif 

Is that so, every name has a new register, what do you say about it?

You can have 4 logs (accounts) on one page.
New user: you are logged in with iBau Account . . . 
New user2: You are logged in with Fonduri Account . . . 
So you will have the possibility to have more short names, nice id on a single web page, use it you want when you want, without having many open pages of the net.

Whoever wants can use each login on the different website or on one page all the accounts.

Do you understand my idea?

• Award 1

• Moderators
7 hours ago, 6 said:

fzKIjje.jpg

That's a great idea!

6 hours ago, Bau said:

Is that so, every name has a new register, what do you say about it?

You can have 4 logs (accounts) on one page.
New user: you are logged in with iBau Account . . . 
New user2: You are logged in with Fonduri Account . . . 
So you will have the possibility to have more short names, nice id on a single web page, use it you want when you want, without having many open pages of the net.

Whoever wants can use each login on the different website or on one page all the accounts.

Do you understand my idea?

Yes, i do understand. Although, could be better to switch between regs if it be made in the main page, so when you switch the reg the whole website would be reloaded with the data of the new reg. If your idea is to use multiple accounts on the same browser, i don't think it's possible.

• Sad 1