Error in the Flag

Mafia1

Question

6 answers to this question

• Advanced Members
17 minutes ago, Leandro said:

It doesn't work because flag codes aren't working yet on HTML5. If you go on Flash and write (flag#wPS) it should work just perfectly.

YLlcqzF.png

Please remember to post this kind of questions in General Support next time. https://forum.xat.com/forum/4-general-support/

He my flag#weg is work

I think this flag#wps only have problem For me And MOD help???  Is work for bot only???? 

• Advanced Members
1 minute ago, Mohammed said:

He my flag#weg is work

I think this flag#wps only have problem For me And MOD help???  Is work for bot only???? 

Both codes work perfectly in the FLASH version on xat for all users, not bot only.

Based on the images you provided, you were doing the code on Mobile (HTML5) and the codes don't work there yet.

• Advanced Members
58 minutes ago, Mohammed said:

He my flag#weg is work

As Leandro have stated above the flag codes only works on Flash for now. Flags codes on Flash chats works for users also and not just only by using bot.

My apologies, as we lack of information (that you were accessing the chat html5), we are unable to properly explained to you. 

H6vPVEl.jpg

Edited by 6

• Advanced Members
6 minutes ago, Leandro said:

Both codes work perfectly in the FLASH version on xat for all users, not bot only.

Based on the images you provided, you were doing the code on Mobile (HTML5) and the codes don't work there yet.

Your answer is not the correct answer to my question. I see all the media working correctly I just said that just flag # wps which does not work for me and in the chat help are you understand me.

If the problem is in flash what is the rest of the flag for me doing?

5 minutes ago, 6 said:

As Leandro have stated above the flag codes only works on Flash for now. Flags codes on Flash chats works for users also and not just by using bot.

My apology, as we lack of information (that you were accessing the chat html5), we are unable to properly explained to you. 

H6vPVEl.jpg

OK thanks 

• Advanced Members

As Leandro pointed out, make sure that you're on the flash chat when using the Palestine flag or any other flag. The chat in your second screenshot is the HTML5 which doesn't support the Flag power yet.

The question or questions in this topic have been answered and an answer has been marked. This topic is now closed.

If you have any other questions, please open a new topic.