Bau

Do you want this?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want this?

• Yes
    • No
    • Maybe

• Advanced Members

I have a new suggestion if you like commenting below.

I think there must be something, you can make print or small gif, which you can share twitter, facebook and other communication site.
Let's make an example: It's a scam in xat or many other bad or good things, down the left there is a button that lets you take the picture to xat screen. and at the same time choose where you want to share in facebook, twitter, etc.

It's a simple idea that can help each person to share on their page anything that happens in good or bad.
So many more people know about xat.com.

I came up with this idea with good intention, but it can be used in many ways. . .

I know it can be printed using the lightshot - lightscreen app. . .
May be useful for anyone who does not have that lightshot in pc program.
But I'm talking about something personally in xat, which allows to make giff, video without audio. . . .

More information will be added, and for all those who help create this idea.
Thank´s Paulo!
+ Credit by: @Paulo2  - With this personal program on xat.com, no one can edit or make fake the print, it will always be original.
+ Credit by: ARCbot´s 25141 - Something similar, with ARCbots help, when baned, shows this proof of ban. - https://arcbots.com/xlog/201732-062018/25141.html

Think carefully before commenting on this idea.

Thanks for reading everything, a beautiful day.

Edited by Bau
Credit by: ARCbot´s
  • Award 2
  • Cool 1

• Advanced Members

So basically you want something like a printscreen app/feature built-in on the chat that allows you to to make gifs, video without audio and you're able to share these to other social media sites, if I'm not wrong?

It would be nice if you could show an image of how this feature would look like.

Edited by 6
  • Wow 1

• Advanced Members
3 minutes ago, 6 said:

So basically you want something like a printscreen app/feature built-in on the chat that allows you to to make gifs, video without audio and you're able to share these to other social media sites, if I'm not wrong?

Right.

5 minutes ago, 6 said:

It would be nice if you could show an image of how would this look like.

Maybe later I will try to create a good example for everyone! (now I do not have free time) - Just to answer the questions I can now.

1 minute ago, Marek said:

Une bonne suggestion je suis pour cela :$

English :$ xD

• Advanced Members

I remember that this was discussed many years ago in order to make capturing scam proof easier for users. I think xat can do a lot with media on the website. They need to host content themselves, not rely on media websites like Imgur.

• Award 2
  • Wow 1

• Advanced Members

yes i think xat can make innovative thing related with media on the website as this discussed topic. Let's us take a look how innovative thing will gonna be.I support this idea @Bau @Paulo2 or someone if you justify more discuss as @6 ask  It will be lovely.

• Wow 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Members

This would be such an excellent idea, as Brandon said it could prevent scam, such as if a user doesn't have gyazo, prntsc etc, they can easily use a tool that would be built into the chatbox.

In conclusion, I personally agree that this would be a good feature that xat can add hence the reason I'm giving a ''yes'' in my vote.

Rexor

• Wow 1

• Advanced Members

There are lots of benefits on having this feature. 

Preventing scam is one of them , helping new user what to do via video/gif for people who are visual learner than intelectual. 

Cause I personally has to look at pictures and videos to follow through things easily .. 

I can follow them by reading but it takes time for me. 

“my vote is yes “ 

Edited by Rhea
Correction
  • Wow 1

• Advanced Members

How about in addition to this idea xat implements some sort of scrapbook that makes accessing and sharing screenshots more user friendly and personal.

It's pretty common for people to share screenshots of the chat since they are moments and this is not possible without PC/PM for guests (the default user on the site) in the main chat since it would be a link.

I think this is along the lines of what Brandon was getting at.

• Advanced Members
4 minutes ago, Phin said:

How is this any different from using Lightshot or ShareX? (Or whatever you may use to SS stuff) you’re basically taking a screenshot of a chat box.

I'm guessing the point they're (as far as Brandon and Rexor at least) trying to make is that with xat providing a ss tool (and hosting it), it would help with scam proof or whatever, since there would be less debate on whether it's real or not.

Problem with this, like always, is there's always going to be a way to fake these things, and with an official xat ss tool having more credibility than other services, it just opens the doors to being abused.

I do agree there should be a button to take a ss of the chat though (can be done w/ flash easily) and that xat needs to start hosting their own content, but as far as "proof" is concerned, this isn't going to make it any more credible.

Edited by oj

• Advanced Members
4 hours ago, Phin said:

3 useful items. ShareX, TeamViewer, and a computer that can actually download/run the previous two.

How is this any different from using Lightshot or ShareX? (Or whatever you may use to SS stuff) you’re basically taking a screenshot of a chat box. Not sure how it would prevent scam either.

Here you have!
With this personal program on xat.com, no one can edit or make fake the print, it will always be original.

Thank´s to everyone For vote -YES. . . .

• Sad 1