ARCBot LOGO REVISION - 10,000 xats

Nathan

• Angelo featured this topic
  • Advanced Members

I am not sure that this contest need A verified prize holder or not.  Please take a look at guidelines  in part Contests and Events Section Guidelines number 3 . If need please take a look this post to get in touch with verified prize holders for contest

• Advanced Members
7 minutes ago, Jine said:

I am not sure that this contest need A verified prize holder or not.  Please take a look at guidelines  in part Contests and Events Section Guidelines number 3 . If need please take a look this post to get in touch with verified prize holders for contest

Bot providers are prize holders as well, so Nathan can hold the prize of this contest.

• Award 2
  • Thanks 1

• Bot Service Providers

I’ve went ahead and removed a few edit restrictions, since it’s still very early in the contest. 

Body shape and eye modification restrictions have been removed. This leaves just hand shape and aentenas that should not be modified heavily. This should allow a bigger window of opportunity for imagination. 

Edited by Nathan
  • Award 1

• LaFleur unfeatured and locked this topic