Wave Power

DEN

• Members

The Wave power allows you to "wave" a user's private chat to get their attention. When you wave a user, the private chat lock turns blue. The chat shakes and plays a loud noise.

To wave a user, type (wave) in their private chat. You cannot wave someone unless they have you added, or you are a higher rank than the user.

Ps: it's like bump power but let's make it more accurate and cope up with wave in social media (facebook) 

suggesting ....  no hate :)))

• Award 1
  • Meh 1

• Advanced Members

Isn't this what the Bump power's purpose already to get someone's attention by bumping a user?

I think that by sending a wave smiley it should have some kind of audie effects, eg: (wave#roar) plus the shake effect from the Bump power.

Edited by 6
  • Award 2

• Members

yes it's the description of bump power but im just suggesting a new kind of bump :))
and i agree with @6 "I think that by sending a wave smiley it should have some kind of audie effects, eg: (wave#roar) plus the shake effect from the Bump power."

no hate just love :)))