updating xavi items

Five

• Advanced Members

i recently checked out the xavi store and it felt empty (meaning it lacks items to choose from) and it should have more items to choose from. so i suggest 3 ideas on how to overcome the "emptiness" of the xavi page.

1.) make seasonal xavi items

for example:

- summer items can be sunglasses, a beach hat, whistle, etc.

- winter items can be falling snow, making a snowball, etc.

- spring items can be flowers, an umbrella, butterflies, etc.

- autumn/fall items can be falling leaves (eh... i don't know what's autumn related).

2.) make holiday-related xavi items

like halloween, april fools day, easter, thanksgiving, etc.

3.) release new xavi items along with the new power

this would probably take up a lot of time but it would be nice if xavi items were included with the new power (similar to how hugs are included with new holiday-related powers).

• Award 5

• Volunteers

Your ideas sound great, and I second Paul too. Xavi can be a really nice power if only there were more customization options available! =)

I'd like more permanent facial expressions too (i.e. more mouths, eyes, brows), rather than the neutral ones they have now. Also, how about an add-on for people who collect all the xavi items (like everypower's ruby), to encourage people to collect 'em all?

Edit: similar thread located here:

• Advanced Members

100% i support this cuz ilove xavi❣❣❣

xavi is not lagging, and very cute power coz its easy to use and easy to update to ur own  xavi item anytime while u in the chat. And the price of xavi item is very affordable

Thanks and nice idea❣

• Advanced Members
14 minutes ago, Stah said:

Back to the old forum thread, I don't really think more items will be added because xavi didn't really take off and there's next to no demand for new items at all.

Its popularity would increase if more items are added. 

• Award 1

• Volunteers
3 minutes ago, Harrison said:

Let's hope so... Honestly, I don't think so. Xavi was needed for some game powers, but nowadays, only few users are using it. 

It should not be a priority to my mind.

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, Stah said:

Back to the old forum thread, I don't really think more items will be added because xavi didn't really take off and there's next to no demand for new items at all.

I sort of feel ripped off.  We were promised more xavi items to come when we purchased it.  I feel its long overdue.

Make this and stop with the animals for awhile already.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
7 hours ago, Harrison said:

Agree!

7 hours ago, Stah said:

I got ur point @Stah And i respect it.. 

my opinion is when its comes to bussiness it takes time for a product to be 

indemand and it will be more helpfull and it will also more increase quality of the goods and services. I mean when it comes to, bussiness u cannot stick on that 1product only if u want ur company to become more legit and more popular.

And Every people want to have a demand which r more interesting and more fun!

• Award 1