cuenta bloqueada

locaxtushuesos9

Question

• Members

HELLO I WANT INFORMATION ABOUT MY ACCOUNT OF xat THAT IS BLOCKED I CAN NOT MAKE PROMOTION OF MY ROOM I NOSE WELL WHY REASON. I AM AWARE THAT KIZAS IS WHY I WAS REPORTED BY A STOLEN XATS THAT I DID NOT KNOW OF THAT BUYS A FEW DAYS xat BY PAYPAL I WENT SOME DAYS IN CHANGE I ASSUME Q KIZAS THE SALE OF DAYS PAID ME WITH THE STATED XATS ASSUMPTS I WANT TO KNOW THAT I CAN MAKE A PAIR AREGLAR THIS http://prntscr.com/jyexwz CONTRIBUTION CAPTURE OF WHAT THEY SAY ME xat WHEN I WANT PROMO PROMO PORFAVOR I URGE INFORMATION I CAN DO TO SOLVE IT

Edited by locaxtushuesos9
editado para traducir a ingles

5 answers to this question

• Advanced Members

Hello @locaxtushuesos9,

Did you open a ticket about this error? If so, you will have to ask for further assistance regarding the issue on your account and wait patiently for a response in your ticket. Keep in my mind that you won't be able to promote your chat until the block on your account is lifted.

If you did not open a ticket yet, you will need to create a ticket under ''Account Block'' help topic to get this error fixed on your account. When opening a ticket, make sure that the subject in your ticket is five words or more.

Edited by 6

• Moderators

Buenos dias,

No te preocupes, has creado un post en la sección de soporte en español, así, no tienes que traducir al inglés. Usted dijo que puede ser debido a los xats robados, usted por casualidad tiene un ticket con respecto a ese tema? Porque si tiene, ese caso necesita ser investigado y resuelto primero pues su cuenta probablemente fue bloqueada debido a eso. Debido al bloqueo, no es posible promover ningún chat.

• Members

hola pues siempre e comprado xat visa i alguna ves por paypal antes de la ultima compra todo estaba bien solo q compre hace una semana los xats por paypal y los 100 days los vendi en cambio desde estonces estoy blokeada  ino lo sabia por que no podia hacer promo de mi sala .. ahora mi pregunta es debo enviar tiket a xat.com para que me informen de lo que estan haciendo  i como yo puedo resolver esto