**System problem try later. (1)**

xLucian

Question

4 answers to this question

• Advanced Members

Hello @R3DDS.

Did you receive the error when creating the chat group? For example like this: see image

If yes, this is related to a bug. So basically if you "Create Group", you'll receive the error **System problem try later. (1)**, as the captcha wasn't completed.

The group wasn't created as of now and thus your group is not accessible.

You need to proceed in the following way, which might solve it for you:

1. Go to https://xat.com/create
  2. Enter all the details and click at "Create Group". (You will receive system problem 1).
  3. Complete the captcha.
  4. Check the "I'm 14 years or older and I agree to the Terms of Service" field.
  5. Click "Create Group" again.

BwKUS03.png

Your group should be created now, you can then activate it by e-mail and access it.

Let me know if this helped.

• Moderators

Good morning,

This error displays while attempting to access the chat settings? When you access your chat, does it redirect to xat groups? If the answer is yes for both questions, your chat might have been deleted. To figure out why and possibly get it back, you must create a ticket under the "Chat Block" department. To do so, after successfully logged in, do the steps below:

• Open a new ticket here;
  • Type your username and password;
  • Type the e-mail associated with your account;
  • Select the help topic "Chat Block";
  • Type the subject, remember it has to be at least 5 words;
  • Type the message describing your issue;
  • And click on open ticket.

You can check the response times of the departments here.

Good luck!

• Advanced Members

Hello @R3DDS,

Are you trying to create this chat? Could you give a screenshot of the error please.

Is your chat new? If so, you may try creating the chat again and make sure it's activated. If the chat isn't new, you will need to open a ticket under ''Chat Block'' help topic to get your chat fixed. When opening a ticket, make sure that the subject in your ticket is five words or more.

Edited by 6

• Advanced Members

Since we haven't heard back from you, I'm assuming that you were able to resolve this with or without one of the given solutions above.

I've marked the most apposite answer as solution. This topic is now closed.

If you have any other questions, please open a new topic or feel free to contact me privately.