501 PORTALFX

Stif

• Advanced Members

I would like to see more Caritas in this power, also it would be great that the pawn is teleport "whether it fence up, down" and fall as it does Rankpool "is an idea...:D PD: Take the idea of the game steam (hmm)

Edited by MagicDesing

• Members

It could make a portal where the smile enters and leaves the corner of the chat. can use the same feature of circus power to make codes so that the portal changes color or position or make the smile appear in another chat would be super, I imagine making a portal where the smile appears in another chat?

Exemplo (portafx#f1990f1990F3990B1590#Help)  It will be transported to chat help

• Wow 1

• Advanced Members

Every week I open these new power threads and hope I'm reading something from The Onion and then I'm forced to face the harsh reality that these powers actually exist.

• Haha 2

• Advanced Members

If this power has a function where it able to take you to chats randomly every time you type the power name on the chat, that would be cool. 8-)

How the function works: by typing ''portal'' on the chat and clicking on it takes you to a random chat, this idea is just for fun :$

Edited by 6
  • Award 1
  • Cool 1
  • Wow 1

• Volunteers
1 hour ago, 6 said:

If this power has a function where it able to take you to chats randomly every time you type the power name on the chat, that would be cool. 8-)

How the function works: by typing ''portalfx'' on the chat and clicking on it takes you to a random chat, this idea is just for fun :$

Traders will be teleporting everywhere. :$

It should be a command like /go (e.g. /portal) that takes you to a random chat. Or a random chat that's currently on the front page lists (featured, popular, supported) because there are probably hundreds if not thousands of dead chats.

Sweet idea. 8-)

• Award 1
  • Wow 1

• Advanced Members
6 minutes ago, Crow said:

Traders will be teleporting everywhere. :$

It should be a command like /go (e.g. /portal) that takes you to a random chat. Or a random chat that's currently on the front page lists (featured, popular, supported) because there are probably hundreds if not thousands of dead chats.

Sweet idea. 8-)

This command ''/go or /portal'' could work too, but I think it should also take you to random chats not just to active chats on (featured, popular, supported) pages, because what makes it exciting and interesting is being teleported to a chat (dead or active) is discovering unique or strange chats that we probably didn't know exist.  (cute)

• Award 1

• Volunteers
6 minutes ago, 6 said:

This command ''/go or /portal'' could work too, but I think it should also take you to random chats not just to active chats on (featured, popular, supported) pages, because what makes it exciting and interesting is being teleported to a chat (dead or active) is discovering unique or strange chats that we probably didn't know exist.  (cute)

Why not options for both? /portal and /portal lists. 8-)

So if people are looking for active chats to jump between, the option is at least there.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

Yeah good idea. . .

Thanks to @Mihay (wary)

@Crow @6 Yeah that's nice idea.

Or that can work only for  Pool xat "portal"

If you click on "portal" you automatic are going to another pool xat.

xD This can be useful on xat trade, and others. . . Who have more pool's group xat.

Just a idea. (wailing)

But, more better on another xat group LoL xD.

• Volunteers

Portal4, portal5, portal6 added.

New hat hat#ho added. 

@Mihay 

Portal5 seems to be laggy in avatar.

Portal5 seems also broken with BIG (The smiley disappears when using big):

HDZt9N7.gif

Edited by SlOom
  • Award 1

• Members

(hmm)  jump between chat at random?  just like boot? 

Boot a user to another chat  <<<
NOTE YOU HAVE TO BE AN OWNER OR MODERATOR TO USE THIS POWER! Boot a user to another chat. To boot click on the user and choose kick, there is a box to enter the group to kick them to e.g. "Illusion". If you boot people to inappropriate rooms or otherwise abuse the power it is a violation of the terms and you will forfeit the power. More info

(hmm)  what if, portalfx let you transfer to ban pool  (eg. To use Portal, click a user's name then the "Ban" option. Type a reason and click "Portal".) just like zap power

Suggesting, no hate just love