updet my internet

cros

Question

7 answers to this question

• Advanced Members
36 minutes ago, Stif said:

I suppose you're getting E29 - Locked Out right? If you have a ticket for it, just remain patient for a answer. You can check the response times of the departments here.

Yes Hua has an E29. I can explain to you about the problem. Can not see a ticket. No response. Also do not know if a ticket was sent or not. Hua needs help. I will translate and explain to him in Chat mosa3adeh Arabic.

Thanks

Edited by Mohammed

• Advanced Members
7 minutes ago, Stif said:

You can't create a ticket on "Locked Out" while logged out, you would have to ask a volunteer to open one for you, did "Hua" ask a volunteer to open it for him?

oh. No, no, no, he did not, and he did not talk to anyone. I hope you make one of the volunteers answer him and he will send the e - mail mechanism and all the required data.

• Moderators

Then he must private message a volunteer via forum, he can see them here. Then, click on "message" under the name of one of them. Ask him to include:

• Username and ID;
  • Reason for needing a ticket; (In this case "Locked Out")
  • E-mail associated with the account that you have the problem;
  • Mention if he still have access to this e-mail.

Or he can contact them directly via chat, they usually can be found on Help or xat_test.
He can check the response times of the departments here.

• Advanced Members
17 minutes ago, Stif said:

You can't create a ticket on "Locked Out" while logged out, you would have to ask a volunteer to open one for you, did "Hua" ask a volunteer to open it for him?

Okay.  I will tell him do it. 

Thanks