** Verificarea securității: Acest cont este blocat. Puteți să vă c

Mery

Question

4 answers to this question

• Advanced Members

Hello @Mery

42 minutes ago, Mery said:

Buna, ce trebuie sa fac sa imi deblocheze contu? Si dc este blocat,am schimbat furnizoru de net a fie asta problema? multumesc

''Hi, what should I do to unlock my account? And dc is blocked, did I change the net provider whether this is the problem? thank you'' - (used google translate)

If my understanding is correct,  you are locked out of your account. If you are getting the error E29, you will need to create a ticket in ''Locked Out'' help topic. In sure that the subject in ticket is five words or more.

If you are unable to open a ticket despite filling in correctly with the required information, you may need to contact a volunteer here on forum and request politely to help you open a ticket.

Message a volunteer with the following information:

• Your registered name and ID
  • Your email associated to the account
  • And the reason for needing a ticket

You may message one of the volunteers here: https://forum.xat.com/staff

If you are receiving another errors, please let us know so we can better assist you.

Also, please refer to our forum guidelines before posting a thread as Stif pointed.

14. Unless a forum or topic specifically authorizes the use of a different language, English is the only language allowed. This includes other content areas, such as statuses.

Good luck and have a nice day!

Edited by 6

• Moderators

Hello,

Unless a forum or topic specifically authorizes the use of a different language, English is the only language allowed. This includes other content areas, such as statuses.

Please, read the forum guidelines before posting.

Edited by Stif