SuperFX

Solange

• Advanced Members

Hello,

I don't know if this is in plans for the future, that's why I wanted to leave the suggestion.

Well, this is basically the same thing as SuperAnime but with FX powers.

There are FX pawns which are pretty cool and I know that a lot of people would love to see these pawns being released again.

Thank you.

• Cool 1
  • No 1

• Advanced Members
6 hours ago, Solange said:

Hello,

I don't know if this is in plans for the future, that's why I wanted to leave the suggestion.

Well, this is basically the same thing as SuperAnime but with FX powers.

There are FX pawns which are pretty cool and I know that a lot of people would love to see these pawns being released again.

Thank you.

I agree this idea. It make value for powers to effect xat economic risen again. I mean people will play trade a lot. Have fun with xat :)

• Advanced Members

This is maybe in admin's mind already, if not yet then as others have mentioned like SuperAnimal, SuperFruit, SuperPawn, Supergroup are likely to be made in the future.

SuperFX power is not a bad idea, it has a big potential to be added in the future.

SuperFX: Lovefx, FireworksFx, Gamefx, Heartfx, Bitefx, Ballfx, Spiralfx, Magicfx, Valfx, Glitterfx, Phasefx, Balloonfx, Gamefx2, Pulsefx, 

If you're missing more Super powers, there's more more to add to the list since powers are divided into categories..

SuperLove/Hearts - powers related to Valentines Day.

ex: Valentine, Romance, Lovemix, Lovemix2, Lovetest, Lovefx, Heartfx, Lovehug, Marriage, Divorce, Single, Amore, Sweetheart, Wedding, KHeart, Burningheart, Love, 

SuperFood-  we have a few of powers that has food related smilies in it

ex: Pizza, Bitefx, Cupcake, Feast, Koffee, Ricebowl, 

SuperSummer- summer related powers

ex: Summerland, Summer, Vacation, SummerFlix, Summerhug, Shells, Seaside, Beach, 

SuperHolidays- christmas and new year related powers can be counted in one group, or have christmas and new year powers have their own super group (Superxmas/SuperNewyear)

ex: Christmas, Holidays, Xmasscroll, Kxmas, NewYear, X2D, Fireworksfx, Reindeer, Christmix, Tropicalxmas, Gobble, Santa, Winter, Sleighhug, Songkran, Fireworkshug, Ornaments, Choirhug, Lunar, Hogmanay, Winterland, Snowman, 

SuperHorror/Scary- holloween related powers

ex: Scary, Halloween, Horror, Halloscroll, Graveyard, Boo, Witch, Reaper, Trickortreat, Halloween2, Vampyre, Zombie, Carve, 

SuperAnimal- animal related powers

ex: Animal, Owlie, Tigers, Kworlf, Birdie, Puppy, Hedgehog, Toad, Mousie, KGiraffe, Reindeer, Kcow, Kpeng, Kmonkey, Elephant, Worm, Koala, Caterpillar, Roosters, Lions, Pets, Blubunni, Hamster, Butterflies, Snail,  Arachnid, Kmouse, Pony, Kpig, Kbee, Kat, Ksheep, Kduck, Kdog, Kchick, Guineapig, Hippos, Sqanimal, 

SuperFruit- fruit related powers

ex: Fruites, Fruits, Nuts, 

SuperEaster- easter related powers

ex: Ribunny, Easter, Easterland, Ebunny, Easterlove, Easteregg, Eggs, 

There are more to list...

• Award 2
  • Cool 1