Flood limit disabled

• Advanced Members

It has been brought to my attention that there is a difference between when users flood in a spam-like manner, and when they flood for the intent of making general conversation. For this reason, the flood limit on the bot has been disabled. If users are always finding their way around this, it will be turned back on. Thank you and happy shopping!

If you have any suggestions, complaints, or just want to say hi, my FEXBot mail, forum profile, and the message feature are always open so you can message me there if you do not see me in the chat!

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

Yes, this is an excellent point Nathan!

The only time we should kick or ban is when the user is intentionally flooding or  spamming posts with little to no content. We shouldn't ban users who are trying to have general conversations since they are  just trying to communicate their ideas and their are instances when the chat isn't as active.

Edited by Mystic
  • Award 1