Help me im use mobile

Ahmedgamal

Question

• Members

My account A1H1 im use mobile not computer my account held 5 days for funds clear transfer what happend ? And why my account banned i use browser puffin and chorm when login xat in browser puffin i got banned .. help me 

5 answers to this question

• Advanced Members

Dear Ahmedgamal,

To further elaborate on Stif's post, I would highly recommend not using the Puffin Browser when using xat, especially since you have enabled security on your account.

As a result of the pages being processed on cloud servers, the IP address reflects the cloud server's IP address and some websites might detect the browser to be a proxy server, which includes xat. A lot of users use Puffin browser to troll and cause havoc at certain chats, and since xat recognizes It as a static IP,  you would also be banned by default. I would advise talking to a main owner about this to get that resolved.

As for the the 5 day hold, you need to wait it out and not trade/transfer using any proxy servers, as well as not trading/transfering at any other location that is not registered to your account.

Best Regards.

• Advanced Members
5 minutes ago, Ahmedgamal said:

Okay thank you im not using browser puffin idk but im not using puffin but use chrome or the xat mobile app i understand you thanxs .

I wouldn't recommend mobile Chrome either for security purposes, your best option is xat's Mobile App.