Jump to content
SLOom

500 SUPERANIME

Recommended Posts

@SlOom The Pawns are running on all xats, debug and nondebug, except for anichick that is not working

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Odin said:

@SlOom The Pawns are running on all xats, debug and nondebug, except for anichick that is not working

 

Anichick was removed and thanks for the informations.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Jine said:

If users want to have SUPERANIME , users need to gather all anime powers . I think that Bot Service Providers should notice

@Actavus@FEXBots@LP89@Jedi to use command to check missing anime powers . It will be easy to gather them

@SlOom @Jine

 

I've implemented the new command: http://prntscr.com/jvqiib
!powers superanimemissing
Short Command Alias: !superanimemissing, !superanime

  • Like 1
  • Cool 2
  • Wow 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This power may change soon. Apparently it's not as anime as it could be.

  • Like 5
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Admin said:

Esse poder pode mudar em breve. Aparentemente não é tão anime quanto poderia ser.

 

 

What changes?

What is the deadline?
 

please specify

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Admin said:

This power may change soon. Apparently it's not as anime as it could be.

 

@Admin anime are not just cute things, there are some pawns and smilies of the dark side of anime, maybe a skull pawn or a little demon.

Edited by Odin
  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Or make a power for limited hats that are actually... nice 😩

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, drdrin said:

What changes?

What is the deadline?
 

please specify

 

There are pawns that aren't from the anime powers that were included into this feature, that's why Admin said that there will be a change, I think.

 

5 hours ago, Odin said:

@Admin anime are not just cute things, there are some pawns and smilies of the dark side of anime, maybe a skull pawn or a little demon.

 

Well, that's true but I think that we don't have dark anime powers, so I'd suggest you to open a thread to suggest a new anime power with dark anime smilies/pawns. :p

  • Wow 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, DenmarkPakky1 said:

added  battle and blueoni

Can someone please confirm if these are really added to Superanime? What about (shinobi) power, can't it be included?

Edited by 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, 6 said:

Can someone please confirm if these are really added to Superanime? What about (shinobi) power, can't it be included?

 

Yes they are added.

 

I updated my main post with all the new informations.

 

I have added also a part for superpowers on my api which you can find it there: https://api.illuxat.com/latestpower.php so you know what are the required powers and all the active pawns. (Updated every 30 minutes)

 

"superP": {
	"superanime": {
        "pawns": "huh,chill,anigirl1,gogreen,helicopter,witch2,zhand,nick,cb1,cb2,oids1,theart,zap,bear,ani1o,ani1g",
        "required": "anime,manga,ani1,cutie,coolz,blueoni,animegirl,aprincess,battle"
    }
},

 

Edited by SlOom
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, SlOom said:

 

Yes they are added.

 

I updated my main post with all the new informations.

 

u forgot to put (shinobi) into your main post @SlOom

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Jine said:

u forgot to put (shinobi) into your main post @SlOom

 

Shinobi is not added as required power.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DenmarkPakky1 said:

suggesting  piracy and shinobi

 

Is there any reason to add a pirate power to an anime collection?

 

I don't really agree with adding Shinobi either. Ninjas don't have to be anime. 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SlOom said:

 

Shinobi is not added as required power.

sorry @SlOom I mistake from your reply with @6 that they are added . They mean battle , blueoni and shinobi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Crow said:

 

Is there any reason to add a pirate power to an anime collection?

 

I don't really agree with adding Shinobi either. Ninjas don't have to be anime. 

Looking at the piracy power, the smilies are too far from being an anime. 

 

Btw, since ninja has always been one of the character used  in anime so why not included. :$

Edited by 6
  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Work in progress:
https://util.xat.com/wiki/index.php?title=Superanime

The required powers seem fine, but I'm wondering why we received several pawns that seem to have to do nothing with anime:

  • Nick - stamping a pawn
  • Zhand -  Zombies see more scifi, not anime?
  • Gogreen -  Earth day?
  • Bear - Plush toy? I guess this one could kind of fly..
  • Helicopter - A fan blade hat?

Don't get me wrong -- I love that previous limited pawns are being re-released, but I would've assumed we'd get more anime-themed pawns for... an anime themed power. 

 

8 hours ago, DenmarkPakky1 said:

suggesting shinobi oids (hmm)  /// [super(?) (hmm) ]  

Agreed with Oids and Super.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, 6 said:

Looking at the piracy power, the smilies are too far from being an anime. 

 

Btw, since ninja has always been one of the character used  in anime so why not included. :$

 

piracy can also be an anime .. look at the one piece, they are pirates so piracy = anime  :$  

adding shinobi  (ninja), naruto shippuden are also anime so it means that  shinobi = anime  :$ 

don't get me wrong xD  just saying what i know

btw i think ricebowl is needed for superanime, since anime characters are eating on it so ricebowl = anime?? (hmm) :$ 

 

and also ceebear was removed from the collection of superanime https://util.xat.com/wiki/index.php?title=Superanime < 

Edited by DenmarkPakky1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Alee said:

Cadet and Minimon

 

1 hour ago, DenmarkPakky1 said:

i think cadet and minimon doesn't need in anime  look at the smileys (hmm) 

 

I don't think Piracy or Cadet should be included since those powers are not anime powers, I think.

 

I think that Minimon and Ghostmon were created inspired by the anime serie "Digimon"(please, correct me if I'm wrong). So, I think that those powers could be included into SuperAnime.

  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Solange said:

 

 

I don't think Piracy or Cadet should be included since those powers are not anime powers, I think.

 

I think that Minimon and Ghostmon were created inspired by the anime serie "Digimon"(please, correct me if I'm wrong). So, I think that those powers could be included into SuperAnime.

 

but the minimon and ghostmon smileys are not??  from anime  (i think?) ... legit anime (hmm) 
piracy = One Piece ;) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.