xat 1.64 public beta out! See changes ×

500 SUPERANIME

SLOom

• Bot Service Providers
5 hours ago, Jine said:

If users want to have SUPERANIME , users need to gather all anime powers . I think that Bot Service Providers should notice

@Actavus@FEXBots@LP89@Jedi to use command to check missing anime powers . It will be easy to gather them

@SlOom @Jine

I've implemented the new command: http://prntscr.com/jvqiib
!powers superanimemissing
Short Command Alias: !superanimemissing, !superanime

• Award 1
  • Cool 2
  • Wow 1

• Advanced Members
2 hours ago, Admin said:

This power may change soon. Apparently it's not as anime as it could be.

@Admin anime are not just cute things, there are some pawns and smilies of the dark side of anime, maybe a skull pawn or a little demon.

Edited by Odin
  • Award 3

• Advanced Members
6 hours ago, drdrin said:

What changes?

What is the deadline?

please specify

There are pawns that aren't from the anime powers that were included into this feature, that's why Admin said that there will be a change, I think.

5 hours ago, Odin said:

@Admin anime are not just cute things, there are some pawns and smilies of the dark side of anime, maybe a skull pawn or a little demon.

Well, that's true but I think that we don't have dark anime powers, so I'd suggest you to open a thread to suggest a new anime power with dark anime smilies/pawns. :p

• Wow 1

• Advanced Members
20 minutes ago, DenmarkPakky1 said:

added  battle and blueoni

Can someone please confirm if these are really added to Superanime? What about (shinobi) power, can't it be included?

Edited by 6

• Volunteers
4 hours ago, 6 said:

Can someone please confirm if these are really added to Superanime? What about (shinobi) power, can't it be included?

Yes they are added.

I updated my main post with all the new informations.

I have added also a part for superpowers on my api which you can find it there: https://api.illuxat.com/latestpower.php so you know what are the required powers and all the active pawns. (Updated every 30 minutes)

"superP": {
	"superanime": {
        "pawns": "huh,chill,anigirl1,gogreen,helicopter,witch2,zhand,nick,cb1,cb2,oids1,theart,zap,bear,ani1o,ani1g",
        "required": "anime,manga,ani1,cutie,coolz,blueoni,animegirl,aprincess,battle"
    }
},

Edited by SlOom
  • Award 1
  • Thanks 1

• Volunteers
1 hour ago, DenmarkPakky1 said:

suggesting  piracy and shinobi

Is there any reason to add a pirate power to an anime collection?

I don't really agree with adding Shinobi either. Ninjas don't have to be anime. 

• Award 3

• Advanced Members
4 hours ago, Crow said:

Is there any reason to add a pirate power to an anime collection?

I don't really agree with adding Shinobi either. Ninjas don't have to be anime. 

Looking at the piracy power, the smilies are too far from being an anime. 

Btw, since ninja has always been one of the character used  in anime so why not included. :$

Edited by 6
  • Award 2

• Advanced Members

Work in progress:
https://util.xat.com/wiki/index.php?title=Superanime

The required powers seem fine, but I'm wondering why we received several pawns that seem to have to do nothing with anime:

• Nick - stamping a pawn
  • Zhand -  Zombies see more scifi, not anime?
  • Gogreen -  Earth day?
  • Bear - Plush toy? I guess this one could kind of fly..
  • Helicopter - A fan blade hat?

Don't get me wrong -- I love that previous limited pawns are being re-released, but I would've assumed we'd get more anime-themed pawns for... an anime themed power. 

8 hours ago, DenmarkPakky1 said:

suggesting shinobi oids (hmm)  /// [super(?) (hmm) ]  

Agreed with Oids and Super.

• Award 3

• Members
12 hours ago, 6 said:

Looking at the piracy power, the smilies are too far from being an anime. 

Btw, since ninja has always been one of the character used  in anime so why not included. :$

piracy can also be an anime .. look at the one piece, they are pirates so piracy = anime  :$  

adding shinobi  (ninja), naruto shippuden are also anime so it means that  shinobi = anime  :$ 

don't get me wrong xD  just saying what i know

btw i think ricebowl is needed for superanime, since anime characters are eating on it so ricebowl = anime?? (hmm) :$ 

and also ceebear was removed from the collection of superanime https://util.xat.com/wiki/index.php?title=Superanime < 

Edited by DenmarkPakky1

• Advanced Members
2 hours ago, Alee said:

Cadet and Minimon

1 hour ago, DenmarkPakky1 said:

i think cadet and minimon doesn't need in anime  look at the smileys (hmm) 

I don't think Piracy or Cadet should be included since those powers are not anime powers, I think.

I think that Minimon and Ghostmon were created inspired by the anime serie "Digimon"(please, correct me if I'm wrong). So, I think that those powers could be included into SuperAnime.

• Cool 1

• Members
3 minutes ago, Solange said:

I don't think Piracy or Cadet should be included since those powers are not anime powers, I think.

I think that Minimon and Ghostmon were created inspired by the anime serie "Digimon"(please, correct me if I'm wrong). So, I think that those powers could be included into SuperAnime.

but the minimon and ghostmon smileys are not??  from anime  (i think?) ... legit anime (hmm) 
piracy = One Piece ;)