Techy

Former Volunteer Passed This Morning

For those of you who knew, Andy had been suffering from health problems for a while now.

Last Friday at 7:58PM CST, Andy sent us a message.

It stated that his health problems had become a little more complicated than before, something we knew had been coming for some time.

He informed us that he was in the hospital and things were not looking good. He said that he would be going dark off everything, which is probably why some of you have not heard from him for a while.

He informed us that it had been great knowing us and being good buds.

Saturday morning, he was released from the hospital, but upon encountering health problems on his own, he chose to re-admit himself later that night.

As of Sunday morning, the group of individuals that had been informed about his situation had not heard anything until now.

It pains me that this has come, but at 4:41AM CST, I (and others) received a message from Andy's family that he had been taken by the lord earlier that morning.

• Sad 11

Although we’ve had our issues, you weren’t all that bad. You inspired me to want to study technology along with several other people, and you were pretty funny at times. I won’t forget meeting you on xat and other places even though you always hated me. ☹️ Rest In Peace, Andy.

• Like 4
  • Meh 1
  • Confused 1

Rest easy to one of the kindest men i've met. He was truly the best friend anyone could ask for. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

It's unpleasant to rest in Andy! Let us love people because he is leaving so quickly. We do not know the day or the hour  :(

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

The love of my life is gone....i hate waking up to this. RIP you will be missed...

• Like 5
  • Sad 2

Posted (edited)

I doubt that I knew him, but these news sadden me. RIP Andy, I pray that the Lord would forgive your sins and that he caught you in repentance. :( I hope you knew he exists.

Edited by CarlosDesigns
  • Sad 2

Really sad what happened to him, my condolences to his family and friends, rest in peace Brian! :( 

I was never friends with him but I remember him many times on xat in the good old days 2011-2012.

R.I.P. Brian/Andrew.

• Like 2

rest in peace will always be in our hearts

• Like 1

You enter the xat and get to know friends and time is passing and ends up creating a family inside the xat, and who is out sees how much Brian was special in the life of each one of you here, a faithful worthy man a beautiful a teacher made many people have character

Rest in peace

• Like 1
  • Sad 1